CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,763 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
I get my pleasure from giving her pleasure Bull is my best tool for the job, He knows what a woman wants He represent temptation taboo naughtiness and pleasure we combine our sexual skill to tease to so excite her .multiple hands and fingers stroke her body, two men to tell her how beautiful and sexy she is, two men telling her what he is going to fuck her with his huge black cock
and that I to fucking her as well going to do to her ,multiple kisses and caresses give her goose bumps, Two tongues licking her nipples tow men sucking her breast husband and a man with dark skin and a big black cock vying to dominate her despite her initial protest,
her No and squirms and giggles giving way to moans and kisses for both stroke her legs and thighs. her teddie crotch strap pulled to the side and two tongues lap at each side at her clit like a pair of stallions share a salt block ,until the bull takes over and I go back to kissing her neck and stroking her nipples as she jacks my cock
,the bull being the master lover brings her close to climax and then backs of just a little the he makes his move and makes her cum I hold her tight as she shakes and moans he continues with his tongue she try to push him away as she giggles then she screams and squirms we hold letting her know were in control !.we pull her body so her head is on the edge of the bed
We switch places I rub her clit and finger her pussy as the bull offers his cock to her mouth she licks and scucks it as I please and tease her I locate her g spot and make her cum hard Scream's out fuck me The bull moves to my spot and begins to slowly undo her crotch strap of her teddie and begins to slide his huge cock inside he 047aa696.jpg pussy

Last edited:
That sounds incredible and similar to our experience so I know EXACTLY what you mean. Once you see your wife/gf like this and what he can do to her, it makes you want to see it more and more

You got that right and then some! In fact, I recognize your post dates back to July of last year, however, I just want to mention that I've planned a surprise trip for my wife this year. We're leaving for Nassau on the 17th. of this month, i.e., March 17th., 2015. In fact we're headed to Paradise Island. That's her first surprise. The second surprise we've planned for her is that Edwin will pick us up at the airport! That'll blow her panties off .... really quick like. LOL! Then the grand finale will happen the following Monday! Edwin originally planned to bring along his brother, Eduard. That won't happen because Eduard was involved in an auto mishap on a trip to Norway. He'll be immobilized for a few more months or so. So Edwin suggested, that if he was reading my mind correctly, would it be alright to invite a friend of his to come along! He read my mind absolutely correct! I want to see Pam get DP'd! She had taken on both Edin and Eduard, but wouldn't do both at the same time. I've had time to work on Pam since then and I'm convinced the time is right, if not in fact, enhanced! I recall when Eduard got into Pam that first time, Edwin was just a little jealous of his brother. So if if Pam wanted to, I don't think Edwin would've played. With someone other than his brother I think Edwin will be an enthusiastic participant if Pam is ready, willing and able!

The other comment Edwin made was, if you think I stretched Pam's poor pussy, you won't believe your eyes when you see what my friend has to offer her! So all I can do for now is fantasize and wait .... and waiting is not something I'm very good at!

Just thought I'd let you know!

Last edited:
Po
You got that right and then some! In fact, I recognize your post dates back to July of last year, however, I just want to mention that I've planned a surprise trip for my wife this year. We're leaving for Nassau on the 17th. of this month, i.e., March 17th., 2015. In fact we're headed to Paradise Island. That's her first surprise. The second surprise we've planned for her is that Edwin will pick us up at the airport! That'll blow here panties off .... really quick like. LOL! The the grand finale will happen the following Monday! Edwin originally planned to bring along his brother, Eduard. That won't happen because Eduard was involved in an auto mishap on a trip to Norway. He'll be immobilized for a few more months or so. So Edwin suggested, that if he was reading my mind correctly, would it be alright to invite a friend of his to come along! He read my mind absolutely correct! I want to see Pam get DP'd! She had taken on both Edin and Eduard, but wouldn't do both at the same time. I've had time to work on Pam since then and I'm convinced the time is right, if not in fact, enhanced! I recall when Eduard got into Pam that first time, Edwin was just a little jealous of his brother. So if if Pam wanted to, I don't think Edwin would've played. With someone other than his brother I think Edwin will be an enthusiastic participant if Pam is ready, willing and able!

The other comment Edwin made was, if you think I stretched Pam's poor pussy, you won't believe your eyes when you see what my friend has to offer her! So all I can do for now is fantasize and wait .... and waiting is not something I'm very good at!

Just thought I'd let you know!

Post pics

I would love to .... however in order to get Pam to let me do some pics and video I had to make a promise that they'd be for "our eyes only!" That promise was made three years ago this month when Edwin had the pleasure of giving Pam her first ever BBC! I have over 1,500 pics and hours of video of that, and several subsequent events between the two of them! We also have pics & video of her with Edwin's brother, Eduard. As well as with Pam, her sister, Penny, Edwin & Eduard! What an orgy that was! AWESOME! Regardless, I don't think we'll ever post any of this, Pam is not easily convinced, plus a promise is a promise! That's not to say that some time in the future we might crop, and or exchange a few with some trusted friends! LOL! In the meantime I'll keep trying to convince her to let me post a few non-recogonizable pics on this site!

I get my pleasure from giving her pleasure Bull is my best tool for the job, He knows what a woman wants He represent temptation taboo naughtiness and pleasure we combine our sexual skill to tease to so excite her .multiple hands and fingers stroke her body, two men to tell her how beautiful and sexy she is, two men telling her what he is going to fuck her with his huge black cock
and that I to fucking her as well going to do to her ,multiple kisses and caresses give her goose bumps, Two tongues licking her nipples tow men sucking her breast husband and a man with dark skin and a big black cock vying to dominate her despite her initial protest,
her No and squirms and giggles giving way to moans and kisses for both stroke her legs and thighs. her teddie crotch strap pulled to the side and two tongues lap at each side at her clit like a pair of stallions share a salt block ,until the bull takes over and I go back to kissing her neck and stroking her nipples as she jacks my cock
,the bull being the master lover brings her close to climax and then backs of just a little the he makes his move and makes her cum I hold her tight as she shakes and moans he continues with his tongue she try to push him away as she giggles then she screams and squirms we hold letting her know were in control !.we pull her body so her head is on the edge of the bed
We switch places I rub her clit and finger her pussy as the bull offers his cock to her mouth she licks and scucks it as I please and tease her I locate her g spot and make her cum hard Scream's out fuck me The bull moves to my spot and begins to slowly undo her crotch strap of her teddie and begins to slide his huge cock inside he View attachment 516430 pussy
tumblr_nb6vynuD4Y1tp9pq3o1_500.jpg

Back