CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,756 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,501 57.8%

• Total voters
My pants came off next, followed by my pair of briefs, which revealed my penis enclosed behind a metallic chastity cage that I wore during much of the day, even when I head out to work in the mornings; Lucy usually inspects it to ensure that it is appropriately locked tight before wishing me a good day at work. I would often take snapshots and send them to her while at work to let her know I hadn’t taken it off.

IMG_0184.gif

I get off hugely on this video of a powerful young black fucking another man's wife while her obedient husband works the camcorder.

The athletic body of the youthful lover is for me a massive turn-on all by itself. Add to that his superbly rhythmical and supple and very determined rutting thrusting action and one has an exhibition of glorious interracial fucking absolutely second-to-none in my opinion.

I love the way the wife urges her young black in his thrustings by clasping his butt with both hands and drawing him into her, especially when she feels him ejaculating.

It's a great pity that the fuck turns out to be condom-protected. Going by what we can see of the superb young lover's huge cumload in the blind end of the sheath at the finish, had the fuck been bareback the ecstasising wife would have gone completely off her head from feeling her lover's ejaculatory spurtings thumping into the back of her vagina.

In the event it appears that she orgasmed repeatedly and ended up more than satisfied.
Shame he was wearing a condom

Back