CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,756 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,501 57.8%

• Total voters
It was the first time her pussy had been visited by a black cock. I had never seen him in such a state of excitement. As soon as his cock entered her, he took control. She had never felt such a thing. At first, as in this photo, she held my tail and jerked me off conscientiously. Then, I felt the movements of her hand less diligent, until she simply stopped jerking me off. When his hand left my little white cock, I realized that she was only with him.

C’était la première fois que sa chatte recevait la visite d'une queue d'ébène. Je ne l'avais jamais vu dans un tel état d'excitation. Dès que sa queue est entrée en elle, il a pris le contrôle. Elle n'avait jamais ressenti une chose pareille. Au début, comme sur cette photo, elle me tenait la queue, et me branlait consciencieusement. Puis, j'ai senti les mouvements de sa main moins appliqués, jusqu'à ce qu'elle arrête tout simplement de me branler. Quand sa main a quitté ma petite queue de blanc, j'ai compris qu'elle n'était plus qu'avec lui.

Attachments

• z005.jpg
    z005.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 616
It was the first time her pussy had been visited by a black cock. I had never seen him in such a state of excitement. As soon as his cock entered her, he took control. She had never felt such a thing. At first, as in this photo, she held my tail and jerked me off conscientiously. Then, I felt the movements of her hand less diligent, until she simply stopped jerking me off. When his hand left my little white cock, I realized that she was only with him.

C’était la première fois que sa chatte recevait la visite d'une queue d'ébène. Je ne l'avais jamais vu dans un tel état d'excitation. Dès que sa queue est entrée en elle, il a pris le contrôle. Elle n'avait jamais ressenti une chose pareille. Au début, comme sur cette photo, elle me tenait la queue, et me branlait consciencieusement. Puis, j'ai senti les mouvements de sa main moins appliqués, jusqu'à ce qu'elle arrête tout simplement de me branler. Quand sa main a quitté ma petite queue de blanc, j'ai compris qu'elle n'était plus qu'avec lui.
A nice black dick

my wife cam soo many times on her bulls dick it became addictive to both she experienced new orgasm and i experience how tu cum without touching my dick just with his bounce in my ass

We are in the same configuration. We use to set threesome sessions but generally speaking this tend to turn each time to cuckold session...

Back