CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,769 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
Thank you posting this exciting photo of the lucky white Cuckold husband showing his Love of his Wife by kissing her and his excitement and great pleasure by his white dicklette being hard and dripping his cum as his white Wife is getting great pleasure from a big black cock fucking hard and deep in her unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Rare to see such a beautiful photo.

Yep, guys thinking with their little head and not their big one.

With my husband (even before we started swinging), I straddled his face more than once after he came in me. He has a talented tongue and I finished at times before I got my last orgasm. He was reluctant the first couple of times, but went with it after a while
My favorite eating a cum filled pussy

This is totally cool. Just role playing and going with it.
I know what you mean about getting excited just talking about it. There were times (some yrs back) when I would be getting ready for a date and I'd bring my diaphragm out to my husband. I would just look at him and go "thoughts?" Just doing that got us both excited. Then, the sexual tension would continue to rise when he would ask a question like, "What day of your cycle are you on?" When I would say "day 12" (a fertile day), I could not tell if he was scared or turned on beyond belief.
It is always tough the first few times. . Humans seem to be programmed to avoid certain things (the religious roots of it go way way back) including cum. Amazing that people even thousands of years inadvertently recognized that certain things were associated with disease and illness. . swamps, dead bodies, and other gross stuff.

But, if you are willing (and able) swallowing cum from your wives pussy is not really problematic. As long as you know the fellow you are with and trust them, you should be ok. The one thing I noticed with Bobbie and black guys, was that their cum was always VERY salty. Almost without exception.

Something else caught my attention in your reply. The whole diaphragm thing. My previous wife and I did a bit of "messing around" while we were married, but not enough to call being swingers. At least we never visited any swingers clubs or anything like that, but she hit on the the idea one night to make me put her diaphragm in, and in front of her lover. . Turned out to be pretty kinky and a bit dominate at the same time.

I have to admit, there are some people, who can take the art of cuckoldry to new heights. . others are clueless at best. It just amazes the hell out of me. Just wait until I sit down and put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and tell the story of Richard. He was a black man that Bobbie found, and how I have no clue how she found him, but when we initially met, there was NOTHING that stood out about him. . he was a 30 something I.T. Guy for a local company, who appeared a bit boring at best, but turned out to be the best playmate we ever encountered. The man had it down to a fine art. . .

Back