CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,827 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,575 57.7%

• Total voters
It’s been a great journey for both of us , I love seeing Kim enjoy herself , like the time we were invited to our friend house , they are a mixed couple who we have spoken about before , they both know Kim’s involvement with black guys , anyway , we arrived for drinks and there was around ten people , three mixed couples and the rest were single black male friends , I congregated with the the two white husbands and chatted about all sorts of issues as Kim and there wives mixed with the rest.
The evening was going well as we all enjoyed each other’s company , Kim was being chatted up by one guy and by the look she had on her face it was going well , just as I was feeling very relaxed my beeper went off , I had to return to the office due to the alarms going off.
retuning two hours later I was pleased to find most were engaged in sex , the two white women were enjoying three black guys and our hosts were watching but I couldn’t find Kim anywhere , getting a ******* someone told me she was in the back room , sneaking up on them I saw Kim with two guys , she was on top of one being fucked and the other was feeding his cock in her ass , could stop watching she was telling them to fuck her which they did for ages , one in her ass exploded as her pulled out she oozed cum all over the others balls , he layed next to them and Kim cleaned his cock while still being fucked , finally the other lifted her of his cock pushed her head down to it told her to take his load , Kim eagerly sucked him till he emptied his balls , she they lied down between them so they could suck her tits and finger her very open and wet cunt .

Back