CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,787 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,536 57.7%

• Total voters
this is exactly why I so discourage guys from thinking it would be cool if their wife got black preggo. I don't have any issue with guys wanting or encouraging their wives to go black or even without a condom. My first time was not planned and without a condom. So, for me, it's the preggo part that I discourage.
As a practical matter a pregnancy would be problematic. . but then she had her tubes tied after #3 baby. . so it was not a worry. .However we found that just talking about it, or having a lover mention it would kick the energy up about 5 notches. She had one player (as opposed to decent bull or lover) who seemed to enjoy taking about, "knocking my wife up" and usually in public when we were at dinner. Some of the looks were priceless. After a while it became a trigger subject that would make any situation hotter.

The important question on this is........Do the hubby still love watching his wife get fucked bareback after he has cum?
I always did. . We figured out pretty quick that whatever happened I would always be the last to cum, if at all that evening. We also figured out that anytime after the husband cums, there is some sort of brain chemistry change that makes what was sexy as hell a few minutes before, repellant. . a good example was before we started to play and she would kiss me after a blow job. . and snowball the cum to me to swallow. Always seemed hot before I came, but not so much after. So, we came to a compromise. IF I DID NOT FOLLOW THROUGH, no sex for two weeks. It took a bit of focus to complete whatever we agreed on. . usually my eating my cum or such. . after a while it was did not have such a negative feeling associated with swallowing my own jizz. When we first started playing with others (as a couple with a single male) it made "cleaning her up" much easier.

Back