CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,804 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,547 57.7%

• Total voters
Your wife is letting a BBC conquer her unprotected pussy... and she's making you — her hubby — jerkoff & cum to it.

Is this what you wanted in your marriage, cuck? 😈
Absolutely! Watching my wife being fucked and bred by Black alpha-males (Real men) while jerking off and spilling my own, useless seed on the ground, floor, etc., is the only type of pleasure that my wife and her bulls would let me enjoy. The attached photo shows me watching my wife and one of her bulls mating on our living room carpet. My white thigh can be seen in the lower left corner of the photo. My seed did soil the carpet. My wife and her bull ordered me to get down on my hands and knees and clean my cum off the carpet with my tongue.

Attachments

• My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 229
Absolutely! Watching my wife being fucked and bred by Black alpha-males (Real men) while jerking off and spilling my own, useless seed on the ground, floor, etc., is the only type of pleasure that my wife and her bulls would let me enjoy. The attached photo shows me watching my wife and one of her bulls mating on our living room carpet. My white thigh can be seen in the lower left corner of the photo. My seed did soil the carpet. My wife and her bull ordered me to get down on my hands and knees and clean my cum off the carpet with my tongue.
I shoot on her face and she loves it

Back