CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,804 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,547 57.7%

• Total voters
So mine was a bit different. Was almost like a threesome bit when we saw how big my coworker was I wanted to see if she was able to take him. It was surreal watching my petite wife take a huge cock. It took a couple minutes but when we swapped out I couldn’t feel her walls lol. It was pretty much a turn on.

You will be amazed at how much black cock your white wife can take. My wife was often complaining about me hitting her cervix with my 6 inch cock,but she took a foot long black cock bigger around than a beer can,and went back for more over and over again!

Last edited:
You will be amazing at how much black cock your white wife can take. My wife was often complaining about me hitting her cervix with my 6 inch cock,but she took a foot long black cock bigger around than a beer can,and went back for more over and over again!
Yup. I agree man. I am around 6 inches and the coworker I shared her with was massive! To the point she felt guilty the morning after. But I did see her non verbals and it was amazing!! I can fist her in a good day…

Dammit I so love that beautifully bowed head and look of total concentration and breathlessly sexy super-manly expression of very determined reproductive purpose on that magnificently-built young buck's hotly handsome face.

It gets me wanting to stroke those powerful shapely buttocks of his until he spurts his no doubt super-spermy long-held massive cumload into that ardently baby-wanting wife.

UNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Wankworthy in the extreme :p

7.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Gianna Dior interracial fucking in front of bound cuckold​

7.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Gianna Dior interracial fucking in front of bound cuckold​

Beautiful baby-wanting wife. Fucking beautifully muscular black young stud blessed with super-strong breathlessly lickable arms and shoulders and pecs and abs and butt and, to top it all off, blessed with a totally magnificent super-girthy uncut cock for us sadly circumcised lesser men to die for.

That glorious young black has to be every bisexual white husband's wet dream and no mistake!

GRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Wankworthy in the extreme :p

So why the fuck is that beautifully big-bulged immaculately suited handsome young white husband fully dressed and blindfolded and not openly masturbating at the thrilling spectacle of his BBC-loving wife being so superbly blacked?

Perhaps it's because he doesn't want to lob his load all over the fly and legs of his dark blue designer suit trousers, or his long navy-blue necktie. Imagine how starkly his whiteboi and no doubt copious spunk-spurts would show up on those!

He would be really and truly"outed" then.

LOL!!!

Last edited:
Back