CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,804 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,546 57.7%

• Total voters
my wife has fucked many men and many black guys. Some just once and others many times. Her first was in our van parked in the parking garage on king street in Fredericton. It was funny because a group of young women stopped to watch the van rocking as he fucked her hard. After they were finished they came back into sweetwaters which is now the health clinic where i go

I love to se white women getting blacked, i think is the most exciting thing in the world and i never thank enough all those women to getting black. Unfortunately i have no wife or gf so i never saw it happen for real. Sad but true

Many of the husbands "LOVE" watching their wives get ravaged by the bull because he sees his wife being pleausred and transform from the respectable lady in public to a FREAK-ON-A-LEASH in the bedroom which, ensures great sex for him. I have always sen my role as an enhancement to better an existing relationship NOT a replacement. Increasingly more of the wives have their little BULL-PEN of favorites.

Back