CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,831 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,577 57.7%

• Total voters
This is one way of getting up close. Really hot. But waiting for the wife to come home or out of the bedroom is also a hot nervous time for the supportive cuckold.
Agreed! I love it when she's on a date...I know she's getting fucked how she likes it, but I am ****** to imagine how it's happening....love that. I also love it when a guy cals or texts me after fucking her, but while she is on her way home, to tell me what a hot fuck she was, and how nasty she fucked. I love knowing how he treated her like a fucktoy, especially when she's likely to skip the sluttiest details when she's telling me about her date.

Agreed! I love it when she's on a date...I know she's getting fucked how she likes it, but I am ****** to imagine how it's happening....love that. I also love it when a guy cals or texts me after fucking her, but while she is on her way home, to tell me what a hot fuck she was, and how nasty she fucked. I love knowing how he treated her like a fucktoy, especially when she's likely to skip the sluttiest details when she's telling me about her date.
That is like having your cake and eating it too. Pun intended. Do you service her orally when she comes home?

Back