CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
My wife has let me watch her fuck a few guys. The last two were black and she loved the first one. Unfortunately we had a bad experience with the second one and now she won't play anymore.
Wish there was something I could do to change her mind because I loved seeing her pounded, but she says she'll probably never do it again.
Any advice gratefully received!
Unfortunately , another example of how important screening and selection is. So important that every stud be the amazing sexual experience that most usual are. Time spent on introduction and expectations is so important. Wife needs to take the leed on future dates and you need to be patient and wait for her to give the sign she is ready again.

Unfortunately , another example of how important screening and selection is. So important that every stud be the amazing sexual experience that most usual are. Time spent on introduction and expectations is so important. Wife needs to take the leed on future dates and you need to be patient and wait for her to give the sign she is ready again.
Yes I'm going to be patient. It is difficult to keep my counsel though.
In the meantime I'll lick - breakfast and supper at least 3 orgasms before work and at least 3 before bed. She's been saying she'll unlock me this week to edge me but no sign yet

Yes I'm going to be patient. It is difficult to keep my counsel though.
In the meantime I'll lick - breakfast and supper at least 3 orgasms before work and at least 3 before bed. She's been saying she'll unlock me this week to edge me but no sign yet
The duties o f a good cuckhold husband. Watch and wait. She knows good bbc. Just a. Matter of time

This is a fantastic picture and the aura of everything is present. Usually I do not hold my wife as she is more FemDom and would feel I am dominating her but in some instances I have spread her ass for the whole doggie sex when engaged in until the bull came or I have been very close to her, within inches of her face while she was in the missionary position. The aura and the scene excels over the act, IMO.

As a husband of a wife who fucks many men including blacks I can tell you cuckolding in not necessarily about humiliation but more about dominating and a sense of ownership of the husband and feeling secure knowing that your husband accepts you doing the ultimate no no. All the other stuff is just fun and exciting and ways to make it easier. Very few wives will give up their cuckold for anything
point taken

Back