CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,779 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,522 57.7%

• Total voters
She's not going to want you pathetic penis inside her no more, sissy-boi!

The all too common and perhaps unfortunate truth for many white husbands. But what an awesome trade !! She becomes the slut wife you dreamed about for so so so many years. And its truely phenominal to watch her orgasm after orgasm on that bbc. She loves being naked in the house and often outside too. For many of us , we get to watch her parade that sexy hot body around knowing she is thinking about her next bbc.​

My wife has let me watch her fuck a few guys. The last two were black and she loved the first one. Unfortunately we had a bad experience with the second one and now she won't play anymore.
Wish there was something I could do to change her mind because I loved seeing her pounded, but she says she'll probably never do it again.
Any advice gratefully received!

Last edited:
"Later the man pulled out of her and I watched his cock drip with my wife’s pussy juice. He was breathing heavy and his torso was all sweaty but didn’t look like he was done yet. I was happy to know that because I definitely wouldn’t have wanted him to cum so soon. Not when I myself was miles from cumming as well.

He allowed my wife to clean his cock for a while before he then came off the bed and lifted her into his arms. My wife wrapped her legs behind his back and he fucked her like that for a while. Afterwards he rolled over on his back while she straddled him. She fixed his prick inside her vagina and rode him up and down like she was riding a yo-yo. His hands gripped her butt and left welt marks on her flesh while they gasped in each other’s face."

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/my-wife-the-*******-3499d96bce91

061_1000.jpg

And watch as his load just leaks out of her....:bounce:
Its always a turn on to watch Susan cum on a BBC but what ready gets me hard is watching that young black stud cum inside Susan and seeing how much she wants it. Certainly there is something about black insemination and impregnation but I think its more primal than that. Here is a womanknowing she is fufilling the most basic part of life itself by taking all that sperm inside her body and Susan truly enjoys all that the young black men give too her

"Later the man pulled out of her and I watched his cock drip with my wife’s pussy juice. He was breathing heavy and his torso was all sweaty but didn’t look like he was done yet. I was happy to know that because I definitely wouldn’t have wanted him to cum so soon. Not when I myself was miles from cumming as well.

He allowed my wife to clean his cock for a while before he then came off the bed and lifted her into his arms. My wife wrapped her legs behind his back and he fucked her like that for a while. Afterwards he rolled over on his back while she straddled him. She fixed his prick inside her vagina and rode him up and down like she was riding a yo-yo. His hands gripped her butt and left welt marks on her flesh while they gasped in each other’s face."

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/my-wife-the-*******-3499d96bce91

Always hot to see atractive , mature, full figured wives enjoying BBC.

My wife has had the pleasure of being fucked by BBC on two occassions now in the last two months. At first we was quite apprehensive about it all as we were virgins to interracial and threesomes.

Once we got going, it was the most amazing thing we have ever done (apart from getting married). Seeing my wife's lips wrapped around a black dick in her mouth and sucking away...gets me excited just thinking about it. To see her being pounded and made to squirt like I've never seen her squirt before was out of this world!

This video is from her second encounter. Sorry its a bit short, recording and watching the wife having fun was very distracting! :)

View media item 116703

Last edited:
Its always a turn on to watch Susan cum on a BBC but what ready gets me hard is watching that young black stud cum inside Susan and seeing how much she wants it. Certainly there is something about black insemination and impregnation but I think its more primal than that. Here is a womanknowing she is fufilling the most basic part of life itself by taking all that sperm inside her body and Susan truly enjoys all that the young black men give too her
How wonderful! The feeling of satisfaction, the look of fulfilment on her face, the visual of seeing her freshly fucked pussy oozing their union of passion....:frantic:

Back