CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,770 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,513 57.7%

• Total voters
tumblr_ocwoweAbmT1r0gy10o1_1280.jpg

You want to See a powerful women .its a hotwife.making her husband watch her being more satisfied with a black man.To have a blAck bull just to fuckwould have been unheard of..but I have...

The wife does the same pose and position to me all the time. She will have the bull turn the opposite way as in this same picture. She will constant mouth, "Fuck you Cuck Bitch, I am getting fucked" clear as day. Also, "Black Cock", she mouths repeatedly. Then she will grab a cigarette and actually smoke until he relieves himself and then I get right on my stomach between her legs and lick her and get the sperm load.
Probably the number scene with us lately! She will be in the same position, her brightly painted toes and fingers all visable, she will flaunt her wedding ring, her heavy makeup, some of it running, her mouth open. All I see is the black back, ass and balls hanging. His head is usually to the side of her face talking hot talk to her she tells me. She is looking at me jacking off, laughs at times and the whole fucking scene of her getting fucked by what I never thought I would be into---now I am standing there witnessing a black man fucking my wife, my own erection harder and bigger balls than if I was a straight male again, is just over the top! When I shoot off, she is usually motioning me to shoot it away from her of course and then starts the demeaning talk with, 'shoot your sissy sperm on the floor-look at my pitiful older financial cuck getting off'. Then she laughs hard as I release myself. My piece of haven.

Back