CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,831 42.4%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,575 57.6%

• Total voters
Back in the late 90s I got transferred to London for a two year stint , my office was attached to the Paris office so I had to correspond with a guy several times a week , he was Ugandan, his name was so difficult to pronounce I just named him Zac , due to our frequent phone calls we became good friends , weeks later I received our news letter which had pictures of the new people who joined the company , I was one so was Zac , taking it home to show Kim my phone buddy she instantly took a liking to his portrait.

She would often ask how Zac was with interest, the company organised a Christmas dinner which included the Paris team , being formal we had to dress appropriately, Kim looked unbelievably hot , pre drinks gave me time to introduce Kim around which included Zac , they had eyes for each other straight away , dinner was lovely then the music came on so we moved to the dance area , me having two left feet sat out dancing but Kim was asked by Zac to dance , sparks did fly that night and I did notice them kiss each other .

About a month later Zac called asking if he came for a weekend could he stay with us , my cock went hard as I insisted he stay .we picked him up Saturday morning a went site seeing , great day Kim was so excited and extremely flirty , had an early dinner then went home , Kim fused around while Zac went for a shower as he came back to the lounge Kim went and showered , Zac and I chatted having a scotch , our bedroom has twin doors so as Kim came out of the shower we could see she was naked , sitting at her dressing table brushing her hair Zac got up walked over removed his dressing gown and stood behind her naked , he rubbed her shoulders then fondled her tits and squeezing her now erect nipples , I watched his cock slowly start fo get erected and rubbing it between her shoulder blades , it was huge , she got up and they backed up to the bed , Zac sat on the edge still feeling her tits as Kim sat in his lap his cock was poking through between her legs , Kim just strocked and felt it , Zac kissed her back kicked her neck while still squeezing her nipples , Kim was now under his control and I was lovind ever minute watching this man take my wife , my best image was when Kim raised her ass placing his huge cock between her cunt lips and slowly lowered herself on his cock , the erotic look on her face made me blow my load , coming two after cleaning myself I watch Zac fuck Kim in every position possible, Zac often came to stay with us until he had to return to his home town .

Back