CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,787 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,536 57.7%

• Total voters
Wonderfull session Beautiful, naked white wife enjoying black cock as her white husband watches . What is he thinking ? Will she orgasm with the BBC ? How many times ? Will she gush ? How long before BBC cums inside her white pussy ? Is she fertile ? Does the Bull impregnate her ? This time ? Or his next visit ? How often does he visit now ?

I got to see it twice. Well, really 1 and half times. I talked her into going to a swingers club, and we ended up getting pretty *******. We chatted with a Hispanic guy and ended up going to a room with him. 2 other guys invited themselves, one was Asian, the other Black. The Hispanic and Asian guy fucked her, but she only stroked the Black guys dick. He seemed a little nervous about being too forward, but he had a big cock, around 9 inches. My wife has also always said she wasn't attracted to Black men. I talked her into going again a few weeks later and we sat at an outside table sipping our beer, and the same Black man for before showed up and sat down with us. His name was John, and we chatted for a bit, but my wife was giving me this look like "No, i'm not doing this." But the 3 of us sat there for awhile just talking and drinking, and I think he was able to disarm her and make her comfortable. To my surprise after a bit, she said, "Are we going to go to a room?" I said yes immediately! In the room we all got naked and when she saw his big Black dick she instantly dropped to her knees and started sucking him off. She told me later that it was the biggest dick she had ever seen in person, and it made her lose control. I knelt right beside her and watched close up. She did that for a bit and then she laid back on the mattress on the floor and he mounted her missionary. He started slowly pumping her and she was moaning quietly then it got louder. He made her cum at least twice like that. I was watching in pure pleasure jacking off. He then asked her to turn over and she got on all fours and he fucked her like a dog. She like doggie a lot and she came very quickly again. She screamed out, "Fuck, you are making me cum again!!", and I think that set him off, because he started pumping her like a wild *******, and groaned loudly, pulled out his dick, pulled off the rubber and shot hot African cream all over her white back. Hottest thing I have ever seen in person. Never went back, much to my disappointment.
Unfortunate that you didnt pursue this pleasure

When you were at the altar did you ever think your sexlife would turn out like this? Would you have still married her? Was this whole thing your idea,or hers? Questions for the white cuckold husband to ponder as he watches his bride getting resized by a hung black man! This is modern white marriage!
Then ? Not likely. Today . Possibly . More young white women already had sex with black men before marraige . Not all men are well endowed and maybe thats what she needs .

Back