CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,832 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,582 57.7%

• Total voters
My wife sometimes asks me whether I would like to fuck another woman - she feels bad as if it’s somehow unfair to me. But I have no interest in other women! I get so turned on by her being a hotwife. That’s hot for me.
Man, you don't know what you're missing!

My wife (now my ex) is overjoyed I'm fucking other women, but only to knock them up legitimately as a sperm donor. It doesn't bother her that some of them fall in love with me and that I regularly wet their babies' heads throughout their pregnancies. To the contrary, she takes it as complimenting her in a sisterly way on having chosen me to be her first husband.

She loves knowing that my body and superior genetics are very attractive to baby-wanting women and deeply regrets we didn't have a baby together before my young black buddy impregnated her three times and married her.

Last edited:
My wife sometimes asks me whether I would like to fuck another woman - she feels bad as if it’s somehow unfair to me. But I have no interest in other women! I get so turned on by her being a hotwife. That’s hot for me.

Good or nice that she's checking up on you at least. And yeah i'm sure the level of satisfaction and enjoyment you get from it all can be hard to understand. If she could somehow get in your head and feel the endorphins during the things she does she would probably be like well god damn, haha.

Back