CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,824 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,572 57.7%

• Total voters
Then what is the point? The cuck is an integral part of the mating. Just like the hotwife and the bull. That way everybody gets off.....
. Only for some. Different couples are at different points in this lifestyle. For some its more of a threesome. For others, having the cuck husband in chastity or restrained is just as important. In some cases, the cuck is really just there to observe and that is his purpose. Some wives need permission where others chose to tease or torment their cuck husbands.

I watched my wife get addicted to black cock and even watched her first threesome with black cock. i didn't realize my wife was such a slut, no joke age let them do some unspeakable things to her while they owned her. She's fucked multiple guys since then but i dont know how many, she's been "workng late" or doing it in our bed while I'm not home. She thinks i might get mad but really im turned on by her love for black guys. Here's my wife.
View attachment 3093859View attachment 3093860View attachment 3093861View attachment 3093862

That i know of, she's fucked 9 other black guys. No telling how many she's actually let fuck her married pussy b

I watched my wife get addicted to black cock and even watched her first threesome with black cock. i didn't realize my wife was such a slut, no joke age let them do some unspeakable things to her while they owned her. She's fucked multiple guys since then but i dont know how many, she's been "workng late" or doing it in our bed while I'm not home. She thinks i might get mad but really im turned on by her love for black guys. Here's my wife.
View attachment 3093859View attachment 3093860View attachment 3093861View attachment 3093862
That is one fine piece of white ass

my god !!! , she hot as hell , keep on sharing more of her please

I accept that my lil dicklet is locked safe away in chastity just like this when our new BULL is fucking my beautiful wife. He is the REAL MAN of the house when he comes over and only HE gets to do the fucking because HE is in charge. I sit in the corner just watching in awe and I do not say anything or have any contact with them unless asked.

Last edited:
When I am with a woman , I am not easy with the presence of her husband.
If required by the wife, I tolerate it with the following conditions :
* no participation
* no cum
* no male attribute
* no verbal intervention
I don't require the husband to be feminized or caged ( cool to see his erected clock ignored by his wife) but it must be clear that there is only one alpha man in the place.
Very well expressed! I totally agree that this is how it should be. As the hubby, I would NOT consider it my right to be there. So long as my wife is comfortable with the situation, she should be alone with her bull as much as possible. Hubby would be allowed to be present by invitation, only, and then only under the conditions enumerated by Antonius in his post.

Last edited:
Back