CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,804 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,546 57.7%

• Total voters
New scenarios more common today. Husbands with black friends who enjoy having sex with the wife. Couples who have black friends who include sex as one of their social functions. Wives who are more active sexually with other men now including black men. Husbands who encourage their wives to enjoy sex with black men
I can totally see that. I would think a woman would be more comfortable or likely to sleep with a man she knew and trusted over a stranger. Likewise for the cuckold hubby knowing his black friend and his intentions would make it an easier hook up. I would just fear it could lead to a messy love triangle over time with friends. Casual cuckold encounters may be harder to set up but much easier to move on from or get out of.

I can totally see that. I would think a woman would be more comfortable or likely to sleep with a man she knew and trusted over a stranger. Likewise for the cuckold hubby knowing his black friend and his intentions would make it an easier hook up. I would just fear it could lead to a messy love triangle over time with friends. Casual cuckold encounters may be harder to set up but much easier to move on from or get out of.
Casual encounters happen as well. Susan cheats all the time. But Susan need "steady" BBC more so she has studs she knows will be "visiting" her white pussy. What has profoundly changed is we white cuckhold husbands not only accept this , we encourage our white wives to be fucking Black Men today. Perhaps a sign of the times where races are more integrated today but IMHO I think its just that white women want black cock and go after it. Yes , some have emotional feelings too but much of it is lust and passion for sex with black studs with big cocks. I watch Susans friends who are all fucking black men now and there is a change from before. First , I sense a difference in their view of white men. Second , they are much more openly sexual. They proudly display their breasts, nipples too, but their eyes say , Yes look but don't touch. Many stopped wearing panties and if anything, just g-strings. Most have lost weight and exercise more. Third. They have a sexual hunger now and openly talk about the sex they are having with black men sometimes with me in the room and clearly within hearing range. " Yes, I am fucking black men and its wonderful ". As though I was some picture on the wall. Or they wanted me to know ,perhaps, so I could keep score of their encounters. They are sluts now for BBC and they don't seem to hide it.

Casual encounters happen as well. Susan cheats all the time. But Susan need "steady" BBC more so she has studs she knows will be "visiting" her white pussy. What has profoundly changed is we white cuckhold husbands not only accept this , we encourage our white wives to be fucking Black Men today. Perhaps a sign of the times where races are more integrated today but IMHO I think its just that white women want black cock and go after it. Yes , some have emotional feelings too but much of it is lust and passion for sex with black studs with big cocks. I watch Susans friends who are all fucking black men now and there is a change from before. First , I sense a difference in their view of white men. Second , they are much more openly sexual. They proudly display their breasts, nipples too, but their eyes say , Yes look but don't touch. Many stopped wearing panties and if anything, just g-strings. Most have lost weight and exercise more. Third. They have a sexual hunger now and openly talk about the sex they are having with black men sometimes with me in the room and clearly within hearing range. " Yes, I am fucking black men and its wonderful ". As though I was some picture on the wall. Or they wanted me to know ,perhaps, so I could keep score of their encounters. They are sluts now for BBC and they don't seem to hide it.
This is so very true

Yuk!!! That pathetic white dicklett is too close!!
Not all the time as many wives cheat too but the significance here is she is fucking her black stud with her husband present and watching. ". I want you to see his BBC in my pussy .". I want you to see him cum inside me " I want you to see him cum in my mouth ". " I want you to know I am a slut for BBC. ". I have heard them all.

Back