CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,745 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,487 57.8%

• Total voters
It's nice to remember good experiences :)
You got that right! Absolutely nothing can ever match that first time it happened however! I watched Pam and Edwin get all excited that night on the dance floor. Their excitement was betrayed by Pam's flushed face when they came back to our table. Edwin was betrayed by a huge bulge in his crotch as his massive manhood tried to escape its enclosure! Then, on our way back to our hotel Pam's invitation to Edwin to join us in our hotel suite for a nightcap got both he and I rejuvenated and reignited our anticipation, although neither of us expressed a single word. Back in our hotel suite Pam excused herself to freshen up and came back dressed in her blue negligée! (See our Avitar) Edwin's manhood almost tore through his pants and I almost blew a load in mine! It wasn't long before they were both at each other! I was awe struck and too flabbergasted and excited to intervene, if in fact I had wanted too! Pam was first to make a real move, which shocked me, when she began to rub Edwin's crotch, which bought a rapid response from Edwin as his fingers began to explore for her crotch. This quickly ended up with him sitting in a sofa chair, naked, and Pam between his legs giving him a real royal blow job. She swallowed every droplet after which her tongue explored and sought out for any molecule of his cum which might have had excaped during that initial gusher! That's something, up until that time anyway, she had never done for me! After that Edwin placed Pam on the bed and rapiditly chewed her into several rapid orgasms! It was at this point that I blew a load right in my underwear without even touching myself or thinking about it! The real highlight however was watching as Edwin put a pillow beneath Pam's rump, bring her legs up and bent at the knees, he on his knees between her legs, his left hand grasping Pam's left waist, his right hand holding his over 11 inch black intruder and aiming it directly at its intended target, Pam's wanton horny wet swollen pussy! The moment that black monstrosity touched Pam's love nest, she attempted to pull back as if she feared the damage it might do to her, until now anyway, other than my activity that is, virginal pussy! Things had progressed far to far at that point and Edwin was not to be denied. I noticed Edwin's grip on her waist tighten as he made a second, if not a more determined, thrust! This time he drove it in about 2 inches or more, and simply held it there to allow Pam's pussy to adjust to the extra girth her new found guest bought to her inner sanctum. Pam yelled "Oh! My God! He's in me! He's in meeeeee! He's really in meee!" My beautiful wife at that point was blackened! That's when, should I admit it, was when I blew my second load of the night! It was also the epitome of our whole nights activity! Nothing before or since has even gone near that point!

You got that right! Absolutely nothing can ever match that first time it happened however! I watched Pam and Edwin get all excited that night on the dance floor. Their excitement was betrayed by Pam's flushed face when they came back to our table. Edwin was betrayed by a huge bulge in his crotch as his massive manhood tried to escape its enclosure! Then, on our way back to our hotel Pam's invitation to Edwin to join us in our hotel suite for a nightcap got both he and I rejuvenated and reignited our anticipation, although neither of us expressed a single word. Back in our hotel suite Pam excused herself to freshen up and came back dressed in her blue negligée! (See our Avitar) Edwin's manhood almost tore through his pants and I almost blew a load in mine! It wasn't long before they were both at each other! I was awe struck and too flabbergasted and excited to intervene, if in fact I had wanted too! Pam was first to make a real move, which shocked me, when she began to rub Edwin's crotch, which bought a rapid response from Edwin as his fingers began to explore for her crotch. This quickly ended up with him sitting in a sofa chair, naked, and Pam between his legs giving him a real royal blow job. She swallowed every droplet after which her tongue explored and sought out for any molecule of his cum which might have had excaped during that initial gusher! That's something, up until that time anyway, she had never done for me! After that Edwin placed Pam on the bed and rapiditly chewed her into several rapid orgasms! It was at this point that I blew a load right in my underwear without even touching myself or thinking about it! The real highlight however was watching as Edwin put a pillow beneath Pam's rump, bring her legs up and bent at the knees, he on his knees between her legs, his left hand grasping Pam's left waist, his right hand holding his over 11 inch black intruder and aiming it directly at its intended target, Pam's wanton horny wet swollen pussy! The moment that black monstrosity touched Pam's love nest, she attempted to pull back as if she feared the damage it might do to her, until now anyway, other than my activity that is, virginal pussy! Things had progressed far to far at that point and Edwin was not to be denied. I noticed Edwin's grip on her waist tighten as he made a second, if not a more determined, thrust! This time he drove it in about 2 inches or more, and simply held it there to allow Pam's pussy to adjust to the extra girth her new found guest bought to her inner sanctum. Pam yelled "Oh! My God! He's in me! He's in meeeeee! He's really in meee!" My beautiful wife at that point was blackened! That's when, should I admit it, was when I blew my second load of the night! It was also the epitome of our whole nights activity! Nothing before or since has even gone near that point!

I LOVE your story. Don't ever give up hope, must be the essence.

I also loved the first time my wife got blacked. The problem was, however, that her black lover wore a condom.

I was just as nice a experience when he fucked her bareback.

It got even better when my wife dropped the pill to have a baby.

When she was ovulating, I had the most fantastic orgasm ever when her lover shot his huge load of potent black sperm directly into my wife's white womb. I didn't even touch myself. I simply orgasmed without a any tactile stimulation at all. They fucked a lot during her ovulation, and I orgasmed many times.

tumblr_o9p1gdsoW81rkoba8o1_1280 (2).png Black babies.jpg

Back