CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,745 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,487 57.8%

• Total voters
whats so nice here is she is a very attractive young blonde white wife . One wonders what her husband looks like .

Well, for one thing, and it doesn't ALWAYS make a difference, but she's not wearing a ring and because she is so young, I hardly think she is married to worry about what her husband thinks about her fucking this gorgeously hung black guy..

What would be hot for me.... My wife and I check into the upscale hotel. Almost immediately she heads to the shower to prepare herself. Meanwhile I unpack the suitcases and put everything away. I place an unopened box of a dozen condoms on the night table after breaking the seal for her convenience.
She comes out of the shower all fresh and looking so hot and sexy in her hottest outfit. Coming to me she gives me a hot smoldering kiss interupted by a knock on the door.
It's him, quick answer it she says. I open the door to a tall, well built BLACK Man. He strides in past me as I quickly move out of his way as my wife throws herself into his arms for the hottest, most passionate kiss I have ever seen.
I stand out of the way as the kiss evolves as my wife kisses her way down his chest as she unbuttons his shirt. On her knees she takes out his cock and begins to suck a magnificent brown cock. Soft it's twice as long and thick as mine is hard. For several minutes I watch as it swells and hardens as he holds and guides her head.
Pausing for a moment she turns to me and tells me to go wait in the hotel bar, I am going to be busy for quite a while and I don't need you to be here.
As I close the door I see him smiling smugly. Walking down the hall I am passed by another well built BLACK Man passing me and as the elevator door closes he has knocked on my door and enters the room.
Now 4 hours and several drinks later my mind is filled with the thoughts of what my wife is doing.

What would be hot for me.... My wife and I check into the upscale hotel. Almost immediately she heads to the shower to prepare herself. Meanwhile I unpack the suitcases and put everything away. I place an unopened box of a dozen condoms on the night table after breaking the seal for her convenience.
She comes out of the shower all fresh and looking so hot and sexy in her hottest outfit. Coming to me she gives me a hot smoldering kiss interupted by a knock on the door.
It's him, quick answer it she says. I open the door to a tall, well built BLACK Man. He strides in past me as I quickly move out of his way as my wife throws herself into his arms for the hottest, most passionate kiss I have ever seen.
I stand out of the way as the kiss evolves as my wife kisses her way down his chest as she unbuttons his shirt. On her knees she takes out his cock and begins to suck a magnificent brown cock. Soft it's twice as long and thick as mine is hard. For several minutes I watch as it swells and hardens as he holds and guides her head.
Pausing for a moment she turns to me and tells me to go wait in the hotel bar, I am going to be busy for quite a while and I don't need you to be here.
As I close the door I see him smiling smugly. Walking down the hall I am passed by another well built BLACK Man passing me and as the elevator door closes he has knocked on my door and enters the room.
Now 4 hours and several drinks later my mind is filled with the thoughts of what my wife is doing.
I would hope once you got back to your room and your well fucked wife you would see that the box of condoms is still unopened

Back