CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,760 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,504 57.7%

• Total voters
View attachment 790157 This is a pic of me and my cuckold hubby. We had talked it over about him watching me and RJ. I ask him if he would be alright with it. He was smiling now but all I could think about is RJ's bbc in my pussy. So hubby knew I had been seeing him but this was his first time watching and meeting him. My hubby knew that I was ovulating and was fine with that. So I got up and went to sit beside RJ and we started kissing and a little foreplay. It got a little hot and heavy pretty quick. Before I knew it our clothes were off and sucking his bbc as he was fingering and massaging my pussy. Hubby was looking on hard but then that's when RJ stuck his huge cock in my pussy. Me breathing hard as my pussy was soaked as he was pounding away. I had cum all over his dick. Then RJ got behind me fucking me doggie style as I talked dirty to him making him so hard and excited as shot his hot cum inside me as he pulled me back and moaned. Then he collapsed on top of me. Then RJ told my cuckold hubby that is how a black bull knocks up his married white slut. Now RJ owns me.
have you a sister to be my wife and to become her cuck hubby like your cuck hubby?

Back