CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,746 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,490 57.8%

• Total voters
Sometimes, it's more intense when you don't get to see. Once, in Myrtle Beach, I "lost" Angie to the man who found her bikini top. His reward was having Angie for 24 hours. She told me later what he did to her. Including the "r" activity. But, to this day -almost 40 years later-, I still wonder if she's told me -or Rick, for that matter- all that she did with the Black Man who found her top. And, was done to her. All she's told me is that he "owned" her. And, always would because of what he "did" to her.

-Al

Last edited:
Sometimes, it's more intense when you don't get to see. Once, in Myrtle Beach, I "lost" Angie to the man who found her bikini top. His reward was having Angie for 24 hours. She told me later what he did to her. Including the "r" activity. But, to this day -almost 40 years later-, I still wonder if she's told me -or Rick, for that matter- all that she did with the Black Man who found her top. And, was done to her. All she's told me is that he "owned" her. And, always would because of what he "did" to her.

-Al
Me personally, Id much much rather watch and see what actually happens than to guess

Back