CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
In my opinion that's the bull's preference. The question is where does he want dump his load! As to my preference - balls deep in my wife's pussy, black cock creampie time!

View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
Definitely inside it looks so fantastic when it starts to leak out I just love this xx

View media item 377882

let me know cucks..👍🏾

Its totally up to my wife ... but there is something amazing abut watching those final strokes as her lover finally cums deep inside her .. and seeing her face when she feels his cock pulsing inside her pussy.

Back