CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

The best sex a married wife will ever experience in her life is completely unprotected no condom no pulling out one on one alone in his bed as close to high risk as possible.

Her mind will be racing as she feels the rhythm of his body thrusting deep inside unprotected….touching her where her husband doesn’t…and knowing he might not pul out

that exact moment she feels him release his warm fertile seed deep inside her… they both feel the connection of no turning back…. their bodies respond to an excepting reality as she holds his smooth dark body between her much paler warm thighs

that is very good sex… they both deserve to feel good sex.

We like it really
it is for me very intensive to feel a load of cum of a black men in my pussy
eventough the moment when a black men exploxed and I can feel his emotions
my sissy slave loves it too
because it is a pleasure for my hubby slave to clean the cum of a black men out of my pussy

Attachments

• 2B1D84F8-6EC3-4027-9EF8-82DED3C38E91.png
    2B1D84F8-6EC3-4027-9EF8-82DED3C38E91.png
    4 MB · Views: 179
It is a huge turn on to be summoned by my wife and her Bull to clean her well fucked and cum filled pussy.

That being said, I find it sexy to clean other parts of her body that her lover has covered with his cum, especially her tits and face..
an equal opportunity cuck, nice!! Still looking to see the elusive video of a cuck cleaning his hotwife after a bukkake, like a smorgasbord!

or maybe just a buffet

We like it really
it is for me very intensive to feel a load of cum of a black men in my pussy
eventough the moment when a black men exploxed and I can feel his emotions
my sissy slave loves it too
because it is a pleasure for my hubby slave to clean the cum of a black men out of my pussy
This is our heaven! I so love to eat her completely filled pussy. My wife comes four times, first with Bull tongue, then, the best, with his dick, then with my tongue and last, as a little add-on, with my dick

View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
Sex has the ultimate goal of procreation. Therefor inside. Anything else would not be 100% cuckolding.

Back