CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

My hubby who is sitting right here prefers to have my bulls cum inside me! Then he usually licks and laps up my cream pie! Me too he luvs to slide his boner in my flowered cunt and get it lubed by their cum and fuck me missionary while I suck my BBC a couple inches from his face!
Wow! So beautiful. I would love to experience that. Your hubby is so lucky.

Inside. I luv to watch how the black Bull pumps his cum inside her pussy and stays inside till he’s done. Then he pulls out his BBC slowly and after a while his cum leaks out of her hole. Then finally it’s my turn. I luv to lick. And eat her pussy with his cum. I prefer when I’m ordered to lay on my back and my wife gets over my face and his cum mixed with her pussy juice is dripping into my mouth😍.
My hubby luvs when I am raised above his face and my luvers cum drips 💧 down into his mouth and he can watch me suck all the cum off that big black beautiful cock! 👅

Last edited:
I used to see this older woman she was 56 when I was 45. She had long Auburn hair.nice sized tits with sensitive nipples,and a sweet red haired pussy! She had a great ass too. She never wore panties, she would wear nylons without panties under her dresses and slacks when she went to work! I used to chew the crotches out of her nylons to get to her pussy! She used to literally get angry if I didn't put my load deep in her sweet red haired twat! She wanted to be seeded deep, she didn't want my cum anywhere else! I put a lot of cum in that woman's pussy! One time I pulled out and blew a big load all over her red haired snatch,and she was pissed! She said what the fuck are you doing! I want your cum in my pussy every fuckin time,understand! Yes ma'am, I learned to follow her orders!

Back