CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

One of our rules is condom on no cream pie because she is not on birth control. That being said I really hope he convinces her to take it of and dump in her. I want to see her be so caught up in the moment that she loses control, then ill know for sure I can never satisfy her like him. In that moment when she doesn't stop it I will truly know she submits to her king.

In.
It can't just be wiped off and forgotten about. It continues to leak out and remind her (and her cuck) what she did.
And I've learned that virtually all women love the feeling. Some may be terrified of pregnancy, but that desire to feel it is genetically wired in women's brains. It's how we've survived as a species for millions of years. So if it makes sex better for her with it inside, then I prefer it inside her as well.

Last edited:
For him, it all depends: if not there and I’m staying the night or for multiple rounds, he loves getting pics and vids of my bull/men pulling out and going on various parts of my body. But for when I’m going to be coming home, or when he’s joining (and by far my preference) inside is definitely his choice. 😍
Hot post and pic.

In.
It can't just be wiped off and forgotten about. It continues to leak out and remind her (and her cuck) what she did.
And I've learned that virtually all women love the feeling. Some may be terrified of pregnancy, but that desire to feel it is genetically wired in women's brains. It's how we've survived as a species for millions of years. So if it makes sex better for her with it inside, then I prefer it inside her as well.
Taste, smell, slickness on fingers o if lucky enough to have a turn

Back