CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

full

In please.

I (and my wife) agree 100%. When she feels a stud's hot baby-makers jetting into her married, white womb, she always experiences an earth-shaking orgasm. As for me watching, the greatest thrill is seeing his ass cheeks, ass hole, balls and hips/thighs flexing every time another strong stream enters her. And knowing that he might put her in the "family way", just increases my excitement.
If you are a white husband wanting (eagerly) your wife to fuck a black cock. Why in the world would you want him to pull out. Level 1 excitement, your wife agrees, level 2, you watch it happen, level 3 you watch him empty his balls deeper than you ever could have. Level 4 would be watching your wifes belly swell.

If you are a white husband wanting (eagerly) your wife to fuck a black cock. Why in the world would you want him to pull out. Level 1 excitement, your wife agrees, level 2, you watch it happen, level 3 you watch him empty his balls deeper than you ever could have. Level 4 would be watching your wifes belly swell.
I can only presume that the white cuckolds who say they want the load out are afraid of having to be the guy who works his ass off to support another's man's offspring. In addition, some may tolerate a private "showing" of their wife being fucked by a black man; but the same guys may become 100% paranoid of having the "public" know that their wives enjoy a black man's cock over their white boy's dick. And no matter what, if a white woman (including a white wife) wants a black man (men) to impregnate her, it will happen!

I triied both, but prefer watching slightly. I woukd imagine wife abused like a bitch, but, what leads me into cuckold is a video woman riped by bbc while cum spill out, I really love to see such scene.

Back