CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
Spunked in > spunked on but im more that happy with both please 😍

Its my wife's choice.. and typically only once she has formed an emotional connection with her lover .. then the fires works starts, as the few times she has allowed her lover to cum inside her, they were not aware she had changed the rules.. It is an electric moment when she stops him pulling out, looks into his eyes and moans... then those final deep strokes !! . and the look on her face as she feels his cock throbbing deep inside her.

As long as I get to show my submission to her/them by cleaning up, I'm generally happy. It is an extra rush to see her do things for him which I'm denied. I've rarely dated women who allowed, let alone wanted/begged, for me to cum on their face, so that is an extra rush.

Overall preferences:
40% inside her pussy (ideally with her begging for it)
20% on her face (ideally with her begging for it)
15% in her mouth (ideally he tells her to kiss me right after)
7.5% on her pussy/breasts/body (ideally with her begging for it)
7.5% on clothes she is wearing (ideally she will wear it with pride in front of me/others)
5% in my mouth (ideally while she watches)
3% on my face (ideally while she watches)
2% inside of me (ideally while she watches)

Last edited:
View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
Okay well I have zero experience, but I already know deep down I would strongly prefer for a my future girlfriend's Black lover(s) to fuck her bareback and always to cum deep INSIDE her pussy. ♠️💗🥰

It isn't my choice though. That'd be up to her. But I know what I prefer.

After 35 years of being a cuck, I still can't answer it definitively, there is nothing like seeing a another man in those last few seconds, starting to breath heavier, until he lets out that familiar primal/ gutturul groan that can only come from ejaculating as hard as he can. Seeing his back arch, ass cheeks clinch, and then his balls pull up as he's unloading into your wife, only to then collapse on top of her, is one of the greatest things in the world to witness.

In saying that, when he does pull out and you get to see the power, amount, consistency of his seed ejaculating onto her and you can only dream of achieving that, then to see her lovingly rub it into her skin, or lick it off her fingers while asking if I'd like some, thats hard to beat as well.
If I had to only choose one, i'd probably go with the latter only because its a lot more visual, which cucks love... well I do :)

Back