Cuckolds are hated by society but they get off to the hate. So do we want to be hated?

People suck! And they are all half wits! Who cares what those turds think. Last week, i saw a talk show where people were marrying their pets! Your going to listen to these idiots? Lol

Yeah people do suck! Everybody gotta hate on someone or something. As for the question......I don't want to be hated but then I'm not the typical Cuck either, we were a Hotwife couple. I liked teaming up with another guy on her. No humiliation,sissification or superiority games,just hot wet fun. If the guy is bigger than me? GREAT! I wasn't born genitally blessed and I'm addicted to seeing my wifes pussy stretched around a big cock. I don't feel less a man about it, if I did I definitely wouldn't be letting another man into our relationship. I'm not knocking the cuck hubbys who enjoy that aspect, to each his own. But I'm not going to be dogged and belittled over it. Sexual preference has little to do with masculinity. I've been Bi bottom since my teens,way before I did a mans work and became more masculine. Not to sound like a hardass but if it comes down to " Who's the man" I'll step out in the alley with anybody,thier dick size isn't going to determine *******.

I don't agree. It has nothing to do with hate.
My interests have nothing to do with society, except maybe for the thrill of doing something that society has no clue about.

Yeah people do suck! Everybody gotta hate on someone or something. As for the question......I don't want to be hated but then I'm not the typical Cuck either, we were a Hotwife couple. I liked teaming up with another guy on her. No humiliation,sissification or superiority games,just hot wet fun. If the guy is bigger than me? GREAT! I wasn't born genitally blessed and I'm addicted to seeing my wifes pussy stretched around a big cock. I don't feel less a man about it, if I did I definitely wouldn't be letting another man into our relationship. I'm not knocking the cuck hubbys who enjoy that aspect, to each his own. But I'm not going to be dogged and belittled over it. Sexual preference has little to do with masculinity. I've been Bi bottom since my teens,way before I did a mans work and became more masculine. Not to sound like a hardass but if it comes down to " Who's the man" I'll step out in the alley with anybody,thier dick size isn't going to determine *******.
EXACTLY!!! Your manhood is not between your legs.

Back