Cuckoldry Secret

I give the wife a Black-Owned tattoo, and the hubby gets to have his own cuck-boi tattoo. If I like, I give them one with my name logo.
Very nice. sounds erotic. are they visible to all to see?

a few close friends know that we are into the swinging scene , one or two really close friends , and two of ginger friends know that iam a sissy to her , they have seen me locked on regular occasions , lots of jibes pointed towards me and what panties ginger as me in today etc , if she is out with her girlfriends ( who are both single ) they all know she is free sexually

a few close friends know that we are into the swinging scene , one or two really close friends , and two of ginger friends know that iam a sissy to her , they have seen me locked on regular occasions , lots of jibes pointed towards me and what panties ginger as me in today etc , if she is out with her girlfriends ( who are both single ) they all know she is free sexually

Very nice, boi! Hope she keeps you locked regularly, too.

We are not completely open yet, and may never be able to because of his job. But we are gradually letting a few friends know, Mixed results so far- some bailed in horror, some accept and ignore, a couple have gotten closer as they admitted their curiosity and join us. Overall, the lesson has been, your friends are your friends, whatever your true selves may be.

I wouldnt mind who knew it might open up more doors there are a lot of my friends have beautiful wives and would love to be cuckold for them would be great for a orgy with a bunch of black men
every white woman should take juicy black cock. spread the word every white girl should be fucking a hung black man period. while us little dick white boys sit back and enjoy the show, and be sure to clean her up after words and service her and the masters every need

every white woman should take juicy black cock. spread the word every white girl should be fucking a hung black man period. while us little dick white boys sit back and enjoy the show, and be sure to clean her up after words and service her and the masters every need

Yes! Not just serving properly,but educating and helping others learn is important.
Failing to at least try is just selfish- denying them the truth and the pleasure.

We are not completely open yet, and may never be able to because of his job. But we are gradually letting a few friends know, Mixed results so far- some bailed in horror, some accept and ignore, a couple have gotten closer as they admitted their curiosity and join us. Overall, the lesson has been, your friends are your friends, whatever your true selves may be.

You needn't be too open. You have have it however you want, and not let everyone into the mix. For those that already know and don't like it . . . fuck 'em!

My wife grew up in a small rural town. She was raised by very prejudiced parents and gandparents. We were at a house party when she saw a naked black man. She let out a slight gasp of shock when she saw the size of his cock.He noticed her reaction and came over to us and complimented her on how beautiful her big tits were. He sat down beside her and started to talk to her. He handed me their empty glasses and told me to go get a refill. When I came back, he was kissing her breasts and she had his cock in his hand. He looked up at me and told me they were going to a bedroom and I was to follow with their drinks. He laid her down on the bed and slowly made love. She gasped when he put the head of his cock partially in and told to go slow because he was so much bigger than anything she had had before. He put a little more in and asked if she wanted more. All she could do was mouth the word yes. Each time he would inch in more and ask. The yes was always the answer. She was climaxing before he was halfway in. He looked at me and told me I could go and close the door behind me. Two hour later, the hostess found me and told she was in the bedroom ready to go home. I found her spread out on the bed grinning ear to ear. She said she now knew way her mom never wanted her to see a black man. She knew her ******* would never want a white man again. The old lady was right. I was a black cock cuckold.

Last edited:
Back