Cuckolding going mainstream?

interesting, i read someplace where cuckolding is going to be just another lifestyle, like straight, bi, gay or cuckold. not sure if thats true but its interesting seeing things from Nickelodeon to the hpost talking about it.

Tonight, my black boyfriend and I were watching a late movie on Showtime called Sex, Marriage and Swinging.. and one of the scenes was with a white couple sitting at a bar when a black guy came to sit with them.. long story short, the black guy was soon having sex with the white woman right in front of the white husband.. Naturally, on Showtime, they never show the actual insertion but due to what they did show, I'm almost positive it was taken from an actual xxx-video and Showtime did there cutting of the real action.. Anyway, we were blown away that they are finally starting to have more and more actual scenes on Showtime / Cinimax and others that have scenes with black guys and white women.. I love it..

They turned Jimmy Olsen from a white nerd to a black alpha that Supergirl all but drooled over in the first episodes I saw. The white guy was a kind of fat, boring, beta. Another of the superheros is a black man and Superman is a kind of small white dude who doesn't look alpha. I guarantee the writers had it in the script for her to give the panty drop look to the black guy.
Wow never thought of that

I just can't believe the Nickelodeon photo, thats just amazing to us.
Tonight, my black boyfriend and I were watching a late movie on Showtime called Sex, Marriage and Swinging.. and one of the scenes was with a white couple sitting at a bar when a black guy came to sit with them.. long story short, the black guy was soon having sex with the white woman right in front of the white husband.. Naturally, on Showtime, they never show the actual insertion but due to what they did show, I'm almost positive it was taken from an actual xxx-video and Showtime did there cutting of the real action.. Anyway, we were blown away that they are finally starting to have more and more actual scenes on Showtime / Cinimax and others that have scenes with black guys and white women.. I love it..

That's what my wife needs.

One of the best movies on cuckolding in mainstream Hollywood for me has always been 'American Gigolo'. There's a great cuckold scene in it, though most people who watched the film, even now, won't see it as such.

image.jpeg

http://www.infowars.com/nickelodeon-pushing-interracial-cuckold-fetish-onto-children/

Is this cuckolding on Nickelodeon? After looking into it, I don't think all the symbolism is coincidence. It seems pretty intentional. I'm hopeful that this is another example of cuckolding going mainstream. I think soon no one will feel ashamed to be a cuckold or hotwife anymore and it will be a popular way of life.[/QUOTE]

still cant believe this

Back