Cuckolding extremes podcast

newbecpl22

Couple
Real Person
My wife and I listened to this podcast by Dr Sue last night and I have to say, it’s these kinds of things that give us pause about making the final leap into the lifestyle of cuckolding. The premise of the podcast is that the wife in the FLR initiated the idea and entered into the lifestyle with the husbands full consent questionable it sounds like to me. The bull inserted himself very dominantly into the relationship and took control of everything. Paraphrased greatly, but that’s the jest of it all. So I guess my question is how many bulls are there out there like this and how do you weed that out in your search?. I guess meet and greet and a full explanation of wants and desires from both sides? I would like to think this is a small percentage of the whole. We call ourselves a cuckold couple, but use the term loosely or in its base form that we are in a FLR and my wife is in charge and is the dominant one. There are SOME aspects of cuckolding that I like the idea of, some teasing and light humiliation, beyond that, I will probably remain clothed when my wife has the bull to the hotel, I won’t wear panties or stockings or anything like that. Maybe I’m closer to stag than I think. Truthfully she would just like to have some good enhanced sex with someone and that be that for the most part. I think this even pissed her off as she was upset that the wife really did nothing to protect the relationship in her mind and allowed this all to take place. I get that some like this and they want things like this to play out and if you do and everyone is in consent to it, then have at it. I guess I just get concerned that potential bulls will make assumptions as to what we want when we call ourselves a cuckold couple. One already has and asked my wife about cleaning his penis off in an email and she had to correct him that I was not no-sexual. In this case I like Samuel Jackson’s description of what assumptions do for you.

My wife and I listened to this podcast by Dr Sue last night and I have to say, it’s these kinds of things that give us pause about making the final leap into the lifestyle of cuckolding. The premise of the podcast is that the wife in the FLR initiated the idea and entered into the lifestyle with the husbands full consent questionable it sounds like to me. The bull inserted himself very dominantly into the relationship and took control of everything. Paraphrased greatly, but that’s the jest of it all. So I guess my question is how many bulls are there out there like this and how do you weed that out in your search?. I guess meet and greet and a full explanation of wants and desires from both sides? I would like to think this is a small percentage of the whole. We call ourselves a cuckold couple, but use the term loosely or in its base form that we are in a FLR and my wife is in charge and is the dominant one. There are SOME aspects of cuckolding that I like the idea of, some teasing and light humiliation, beyond that, I will probably remain clothed when my wife has the bull to the hotel, I won’t wear panties or stockings or anything like that. Maybe I’m closer to stag than I think. Truthfully she would just like to have some good enhanced sex with someone and that be that for the most part. I think this even pissed her off as she was upset that the wife really did nothing to protect the relationship in her mind and allowed this all to take place. I get that some like this and they want things like this to play out and if you do and everyone is in consent to it, then have at it. I guess I just get concerned that potential bulls will make assumptions as to what we want when we call ourselves a cuckold couple. One already has and asked my wife about cleaning his penis off in an email and she had to correct him that I was not no-sexual. In this case I like Samuel Jackson’s description of what assumptions do for you.

What city and state are you all located? I would think its not hard to find black bulls that would be a good match to what you all are looking to enjoy

What city and state are you all located? I would think its not hard to find black bulls that would be a good match to what you all are looking to enjoy
We are in the metro Atlanta area. I’m sure there are a few indeed. I think when she’s 100% ready, we’d really just like to dispense with all the bravado, bull crap, and weirdness (in our case, in our mind, to each their own), and get on with the good sex.

Last edited:

She’s a phone sex operator. Those stories aren’t real. They’re just the most extreme fantasies possible.

This mirrors part of our experience. My wife brought me in and our focus quickly became ownership play. Once she had a bull hyper focused on ownership and control (ironically I worked with him behind the scenes to coach him on how to approach my wife), he very aggressively not only inserted himself in the relationship (and other places too 😂), he took control of her and it got dark fast.

But understand, that level of intensity was by choice and isn’t the norm as I understand it.

I’ve always met with bout bulls before the first encounter to discuss expectations and what we want and don’t want, and the same from him.

I do caution that if you choose to get into more intense scenarios, development of feelings between your wife and her bull becomes much more likely. It’s biology.

So make the effort to bet potential bulls for a good fit.

Try Venus Cuckoldress as she has a website that has her weekly podcasts on cuckolding on there. She also has a dating match program for women and men that would love to be in a cuckolding lifestyle that will match cuck wannabes to cuckoldress wannabes. Venus herself is BBC only now. She really loves big black cock. The site is venuscuckoldress.com

Try Venus Cuckoldress as she has a website that has her weekly podcasts on cuckolding on there. She also has a dating match program for women and men that would love to be in a cuckolding lifestyle that will match cuck wannabes to cuckoldress wannabes. Venus herself is BBC only now. She really loves big black cock. The site is venuscuckoldress.com
We really like Venus and have listened to just about all of them. We’ve been enjoying Strictly Anonymous lately too. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've recently listened to this podcast and it's was mind-blowing! I totally understand how a cuckolding fetish can become an obsession and turn a marriage upside-down, but it seems that there are some extremely dominant and manipulative "professional" bulls out there who enjoy ruining marriages as a sport. I totally agree with your point of view and I strongly believe that there is a great percentage of beta husbands who also use the term cuckold loosely as you. I guess everyone has his own boundaries in teasing, submission and humiliation, but how on earth a straight man without prior gay tendencies, can become so possessed and vulnerable, to blindly obey a bull's demand to drop on his knees and suck cock?

It's quite scary listening to an adult man being so deeply into this, describing he felt he had no other choice! Apparently there are always weak mentality couples without an emotional foundation that can easily fall to the extremes, but using your common sense and protect yourself and your marriage must always be a priority. I honestly think that cuckolding can be an intense, amazing experience if all parties are respectful and reasonable.

Therefore, if you're already in the LS and you trust your wife taking the lead in this journey, you shouldn't put a pause on this. Finding the right black bull is always challenging, but it's totally in your hand to clear any false assumptions and letting him know what are you after in this wicked but perfectly honest arrangement!

I've recently listened to this podcast and it's was mind-blowing! I totally understand how a cuckolding fetish can become an obsession and turn a marriage upside-down, but it seems that there are some extremely dominant and manipulative "professional" bulls out there who enjoy ruining marriages as a sport. I totally agree with your point of view and I strongly believe that there is a great percentage of beta husbands who also use the term cuckold loosely as you. I guess everyone has his own boundaries in teasing, submission and humiliation, but how on earth a straight man without prior gay tendencies, can become so possessed and vulnerable, to blindly obey a bull's demand to drop on his knees and suck cock?

It's quite scary listening to an adult man being so deeply into this, describing he felt he had no other choice! Apparently there are always weak mentality couples without an emotional foundation that can easily fall to the extremes, but using your common sense and protect yourself and your marriage must always be a priority. I honestly think that cuckolding can be an intense, amazing experience if all parties are respectful and reasonable.

Therefore, if you're already in the LS and you trust your wife taking the lead in this journey, you shouldn't put a pause on this. Finding the right black bull is always challenging, but it's totally in your hand to clear any false assumptions and letting him know what are you after in this wicked but perfectly honest arrangement!
me and my cuckoldress havent found a long term Bull to control us both beyond a quick one nighter but she is open to the ideally of Bulls controlling me more and more and it makes me squirm.

Back