Cuckolding 101

So basically this was my first step into cuckolding someone. I know people want the shortest and kinkiest story with the least amount of reading so I will try and be brief and to the point.

Going into college I got an off campus apartment with a friend and we became party chicks and sluts. Held a ton of parties and spent a lot of time with our legs open. Two years into this and my roommate tells me she is pregnant and moving in with the *******. This meant I could not afford the apartment on my own and had around one month to find a new roommate, have them apply, and be accepted by the housing board. Needless to say it looked like I was moving back in with mom and dad. Goodbye parties and not having to hide anything.

To my good fortune with one week left this old man comes into the college wanting to hang a flyer for a cheap apartment. Turned out he owned the apartment but lived out of town and did not like it sitting empty. I took the offer so I would not have to move back home.

The apartment was already furnished and decorated but some pillows and new bedding made it feel closer to being mine. I was nervous about breaking things so the parties were small but I was still fucking as much as possible.

Two months into living there the old man comes to town and shows me a video he has put together of me fucking quite a few men. Turned out there was a camera behind the bedroom mirror for security as he put it. Basically he told me I could be kinky with him or he could distribute the home movie he had made to family and friends. I could have gone to Police but how much could he put out there by then and honestly maybe fucking him was the easier path. So I agreed and we fucked away. He actually was well endowed and fucked well.

Some weeks go by and the old man comes to town but not alone. He brings this black guy along with him. Old man pulls me to the side and tells me he has told the black man I am a gold digger and his trophy wife and we are a kinky couple and want to get into cuckolding. So the three of us get naked and I put a cock cage on the old man and then he watches us fuck while saying naughty things. This gets to be his new game as he brings various black men when he comes to town and even some other women. Honestly I was really enjoying myself even though I was being blackmailed. I did decided to go on Amazon though and buy a nanny cam disguised as a teddy bear and put it in the corner.

After about six months the apartment was nowhere even close to feeling like a home and I had been approved by the college housing board for a single apartment that I could afford. The old man came to town and we shared one last kinky adventure before I showed him my homemade tapes of him being kinky and we decided to delete everything together and part ways.

Yeah, interesting. It reminds of a story I read years and years ago about a girl who gets cheap accommodation in an apartment block in a new city. The story was about 40 pages longer than yours, but a good read! It turns out the genial old Polish guy who offered the cut rates (who lives in the apartment block himself) has got cameras and mic's set up in strategic places. The girl realises it pretty soon, and also realises he goes into her apartment when she is out to...I don't know...read her mail and sniff her dirty laundry. It is pretty creepy but she actually likes the guy, a LOT, so sets up making her life something of a show for his benefit (and her own too, it has to be said). Why not? She's a slut a new city. She's part of a nationwide hook-up agency for guys with big cocks and the girls who love them (this is way before the internets darlings!). So she has her cups of tea with him and talks abstractly about dating and loneliness. knowing full well that he has seen her take cock after cock. It was cute as fuck!

So basically this was my first step into cuckolding someone. I know people want the shortest and kinkiest story with the least amount of reading so I will try and be brief and to the point.

Going into college I got an off campus apartment with a friend and we became party chicks and sluts. Held a ton of parties and spent a lot of time with our legs open. Two years into this and my roommate tells me she is pregnant and moving in with the *******. This meant I could not afford the apartment on my own and had around one month to find a new roommate, have them apply, and be accepted by the housing board. Needless to say it looked like I was moving back in with mom and dad. Goodbye parties and not having to hide anything.

To my good fortune with one week left this old man comes into the college wanting to hang a flyer for a cheap apartment. Turned out he owned the apartment but lived out of town and did not like it sitting empty. I took the offer so I would not have to move back home.

The apartment was already furnished and decorated but some pillows and new bedding made it feel closer to being mine. I was nervous about breaking things so the parties were small but I was still fucking as much as possible.

Two months into living there the old man comes to town and shows me a video he has put together of me fucking quite a few men. Turned out there was a camera behind the bedroom mirror for security as he put it. Basically he told me I could be kinky with him or he could distribute the home movie he had made to family and friends. I could have gone to Police but how much could he put out there by then and honestly maybe fucking him was the easier path. So I agreed and we fucked away. He actually was well endowed and fucked well.

Some weeks go by and the old man comes to town but not alone. He brings this black guy along with him. Old man pulls me to the side and tells me he has told the black man I am a gold digger and his trophy wife and we are a kinky couple and want to get into cuckolding. So the three of us get naked and I put a cock cage on the old man and then he watches us fuck while saying naughty things. This gets to be his new game as he brings various black men when he comes to town and even some other women. Honestly I was really enjoying myself even though I was being blackmailed. I did decided to go on Amazon though and buy a nanny cam disguised as a teddy bear and put it in the corner.

After about six months the apartment was nowhere even close to feeling like a home and I had been approved by the college housing board for a single apartment that I could afford. The old man came to town and we shared one last kinky adventure before I showed him my homemade tapes of him being kinky and we decided to delete everything together and part ways.
Loved it too

babibearjj
Good story, but, I believe I would have introduced him to the words extortion & blackmail ... felonies that are punishable by 10-20 years in a state penitentiary in most states. That would have gotten you "free rent" for the remainder of your college stay.

babibearjj
Good story, but, I believe I would have introduced him to the words extortion & blackmail ... felonies that are punishable by 10-20 years in a state penitentiary in most states. That would have gotten you "free rent" for the remainder of your college stay.
Meanwhile in the real world there are women getting little favorable deals here and there in exchange for their sex or companionship. Nearly impossible to prove, as it often tacit. Nobody is doing 10 - 20 years in state penitentiaries!

Back