cuckolded in public

My first cockhold experience with hubby was in a public adultshop and un planned.we went out for the day.he planned on us visting the adultshop.when we got there a young bbc was working at the shop.hubby dared me to flash him as we leave the shop.so i did.

As we tried to leave the shop he didnt want to open the securty gate.and asked me why did i flash him.i told him my hubby dared me and he likes it.so he asked me to come closer and flash him again.

At this point he asked hubby to stay inbetween the 2 security gates.so basically stuck there.he could only watch.

I went over to the young bbc and he asked me to flash him again.i did and he come over to me and started touching me.he turned me on.so he asked me what is he allowed to do.so i said what ever you want not knowing whats coming next.

He undressed me and took his cock out. And told me to start sucking.at this point i noticed some customers was left in the shop watching us.he then fucked me on his desk and chair and floor all over the shop.hubby could only watch.at this point i didnt even remember he is watching.

He fucked me crazy and left me with my face full of cum.told me i should walk to car not allowed to clean my face.

Next door to sexshop was a betting shop with lots of black guys sitting outside drinking.

They all could see us leave the shop and knew what happened.

Turned me on crazy and from there i just wanted it again.mmmmm

Back