Cuckold wondering

salem

Male
From
Iraq
IMG_0502.PNG im just wondering,
A hotwife and a BBC SLUT put queen of spada symbol to show that she love BBC , what could the cuckold wear or put to show that he is a cuckold???

I am a completely dominated cuckold by a hot Asian younger wife. She cuckold me mostly with black men. However she might have me watch and service whites or Asians at times. She is a real FemDom and we are past the play-fantasy status. With that said, she is seriously talking with me about becoming tattooed and pierced. I currently have none.

She wants a full color tramp stamp on my lower back with a black male fucking a white male, the black male standing with the white male in the doggie style position. The words, "Black Superiority" work be above it. She also is talking about a tattoo of a black erect cock, spurting sperm above my dick and the words, "Crystal's Cuck" above that.

I am a completely dominated cuckold by a hot Asian younger wife. She cuckold me mostly with black men. However she might have me watch and service whites or Asians at times. She is a real FemDom and we are past the play-fantasy status. With that said, she is seriously talking with me about becoming tattooed and pierced. I currently have none.

She wants a full color tramp stamp on my lower back with a black male fucking a white male, the black male standing with the white male in the doggie style position. The words, "Black Superiority" work be above it. She also is talking about a tattoo of a black erect cock, spurting sperm above my dick and the words, "Crystal's Cuck" above that.
Well im a cuckold not a gay and i like to watch my wife fuck black men not me !!!

Back