Cuckold without gf

t3ckton1k

Hello, everyone!
I am a young cuckold and I just broke up with my last gf who cuckolded me for the first time. There is no way back.
What should I do now? This is a very strange and unknowm fantasy where I live and it's gonna take a long time till I find a new gf who may do this again.
Any ideas?

Hello, everyone!
I am a young cuckold and I just broke up with my last gf who cuckolded me for the first time. There is no way back.
What should I do now? This is a very strange and unknowm fantasy where I live and it's gonna take a long time till I find a new gf who may do this again.
Any ideas?
You broke up? If so, maybe you didn't think very carefully.

Get another girlfriend. Treat her like a queen. Watch her unfold into the sex goddess of your dreams. Women are immensely sexual beings who's sexuality is snuffed out by the wet blanket of a misogynist society. Be her safe haven of encouragement and support and she will reward you many times over.

Good luck in your search but it might not happen! My current gf has no interest in fucking other men or a black man! But it's very hard to find a woman who wants a cuckold or to be a hotwife! Your best luck is finding a woman who was a little crazy and possibly slutty before dating you or open minded and warm her up to the idea of sharing her with other men! If she says no or isn't interested and you are ok to break up with her and keep looking for the right girl then that might be your best choice! Since you say you are young you have time to find the right woman! Good luck! I never had any luck using online sites! Many fakes and to many miles between people for distance unless you are ok to relocate! Good luck and be safe!

It's very easy to find these days actually. I've been active in swinging for 12 years. Started out going to swing clubs as a single guy, then as a couple (with a chick I knew would be down) and then meeting couples as a single guy. After several years of doing that I realized that I had my fun doing that and found that I desired watching a significant other more than hooking up with others myself. I've dated several women after making this realization and hadn't had any issues finding others to replace them with when needed. In the world of internet dating you can weed them out really easily with ONE SIMPLE STEP, which is to be honest and upfront about what you're looking for. Let them know what you're looking for before even going on a date with them. Yes, many will say no thanks, but you'll be surprised how many are at least curious if not totally turned down by the idea. Being upfront early on saves you valuable time (and money as you won't be going on dates with women with no interest). I've had luck finding these women on Fet and normal sites like Match and OKC (where I met ChicagoQOS theee years ago who at the time had never participated in these activities before, but was intersted. Now she's a totally BBC Slut who took two heavy BBC creampies and an additional mouthful just yesterday.)

You could also try swinging websites and set up a profile there and see if any single ladies are on there as well that are looking for that type of relationship! Swingerlfiestyle (SLS) seemed like a good site when my ex and I had a profile!

You could also try swinging websites and set up a profile there and see if any single ladies are on there as well that are looking for that type of relationship! Swingerlfiestyle (SLS) seemed like a good site when my ex and I had a profile!
SLS is a great website for swingeing couples, but there are so many single men on there and very few single ladies. I've met couples on there and we've found men on there, but never have had luck on finding single ladies. With that said, try all options if this is something you really want.

SLS is a great website for swingeing couples, but there are so many single men on there and very few single ladies. I've met couples on there and we've found men on there, but never have had luck on finding single ladies. With that said, try all options if this is something you really want.
Yeah my ex and I used and found all the guys we played with and 2 couples from SLS!

Fetlife has a nice free & also pay section fetish site. If you are looking for a connect there, well, we've had better luck with xhamster than fetlife in finding real ready for action contacts. Like this site, fetlife has lots of talkers and bs'ers but there are some tasty pictures there too for fetish specific tastes. The old swappernet was the best for us and man did it launch a great time of sexy plays for us... damn we miss that ole site.

Fetlife has a nice free & also pay section fetish site. If you are looking for a connect there, well, we've had better luck with xhamster than fetlife in finding real ready for action contacts. Like this site, fetlife has lots of talkers and bs'ers but there are some tasty pictures there too for fetish specific tastes. The old swappernet was the best for us and man did it launch a great time of sexy plays for us... damn we miss that ole site.

Fetlife is a joke. You're better off finding people on FB and instagram. There's a ton of talkers on FL, not much action tho.

Last edited:
It must depend on where you're located. I imagine in rural areas and smaller cities you'd have less luck. I know Chicago and NYC have active Fet communities with real kinky people wanting to meet.

It must depend on where you're located. I imagine in rural areas and smaller cities you'd have less luck. I know Chicago and NYC have active Fet communities with real kinky people wanting to meet.
Yeah you're a lucky if that's your gf in the profile pic!

Back