Cuckold /whiteboi support group

All I knew is wives were supposed to be faithful nothing about betas cucks or hotwiffing
Yes exactly, same as me. My 1st wife was faithful and honored our marriage. SO little did I know. After just less than a couple years she kicked me out, then divorced me. I had no idea what was REALLY going on. Then about 2 years later I happened to bump into her at the mall Christmas shopping. Long story short - she was fucking the apartment maintenance man who was Black.

Yes exactly, same as me. My 1st wife was faithful and honored our marriage. SO little did I know. After just less than a couple years she kicked me out, then divorced me. I had no idea what was REALLY going on. Then about 2 years later I happened to bump into her at the mall Christmas shopping. Long story short - she was fucking the apartment maintenance man who was Black.
At the time I really thought I was something great. Eventually real reality opened my eyes to the real truth.

I see yes first one left for alpha took out friends with her the next was long distance until I visited then ghosted me after a year of talking a bunch of approaches rejected a few where their bfs told me not to talk to them anymore....I. yes learned alot
Did you ever say anything to your wife that you suspected? My 2st wife I had NO clue, NO idea at all. Now I know my present wife is but I'm very limited what I say. Believe me I've tried but never went well. She's slapped my face so many times.

Yes it is after having the same thing keep happening finally saw it
I think sometimes we "fight" so hard to deny the truth we get wrapped up in falsehoods. We KNOW we are weak and inferiorsexually.. but we try to not accept it. BUT truth comes out and then we have to accept it. Would be best if we just accpeted to begin with, Hopefully younger white males will accept early and keep from the sexual anguish

Back