Cuckold wet dream with Ariana Grande???

pvak74

Male
Ariana Grande a hot little minx who has already been blacked by Big Sean and wrote about it in the song side to side. She got railed so hard she had a hard time walking afterward and wrote the song about it. I just had a wet dream the other night. In the dream I watching Ariana get banged by big Sean. After he stretched her out I then proceeded to clean her up while she started to jerk me off. While she was jerking me, big Sean got behind her and started fucking her again. I was kissing her and she started to cum on his dick and then whispered in my ear for my little dick to cum. I felt like I was starting to cum, then I woke up. I blew my load in my sleep all over myself and the sheets. My heart was racing, it felt sooooo real. God I'm trembling thinking about it. Wish I could have that dream every night, lol

I get it, you are part of the hate America crowd so lets just agree to disagree because especially on a day like this (anniversary of D-Day where countless Americans made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom of others) I really do not want to hear your crap.
I respect your preference to not engage in a discussion but please don't slap a 'hate america' label on me just to save yourself from having to face the complexities of our world. You know nothing about me that warrants that conclusion. A 5 minute perusal of the internet will give you countless instances where the US engaged in acts directly contrary to freedom.

Back