Cuckold wannabe but wife won't cooperate

jimmielee

Couple
My wife told me when we first got together she had dated black men in college and I told her then that it turned me on knowing she had taken big black cocks. Since then I know she has cheated a couple of times , sometime she confessed afterward and she knows it turned me on. I have tried to fix her up with black guys but she won't go for it and now says she isn't like that anymore. Knowing she has had black cock in her and I have never gotten to see it tears me up. Anyone have any advice?

My wife told me when we first got together she had dated black men in college and I told her then that it turned me on knowing she had taken big black cocks. Since then I know she has cheated a couple of times , sometime she confessed afterward and she knows it turned me on. I have tried to fix her up with black guys but she won't go for it and now says she isn't like that anymore. Knowing she has had black cock in her and I have never gotten to see it tears me up. Anyone have any advice?
yes I have advice. you are already a cuckold, what you need to do is let your wife be in charge. You are doing a classic, Top from the bottom technique that NEVER works. Stop acting like a petulant baby and allow your wife to do what she wants. You should be asking this question. "what do you want honey?"

Not, "can you do this for me honey?" WOW, how selfish can you be?

If you already know she cheated she wants to control her hookups. Stop having sex with her if you still are this will accelerate her desire.

Then ask to watch or have her film them pretty easy with cell phones.

Move on.

I do that but she keeps giving me the tired old line that she doesn't need anyone but me. I haven't been able to fuck her in over 2 years, what do you think?
I would be sucking her tit like a cock - telling her that I am going to suck a cock hard for her and guide his big cock into her pussy then suck her tit while he pounds her pussy. Tell her that when he pulls out of her pussy then I am going to suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy. I am going to suck his cock hard again so he can fuck her pussy again unless she wants to watch him fuck my sissy-pussy.

Last edited:
yes I have advice. you are already a cuckold, what you need to do is let your wife be in charge. You are doing a classic, Top from the bottom technique that NEVER works. Stop acting like a petulant baby and allow your wife to do what she wants. You should be asking this question. "what do you want honey?"

Not, "can you do this for me honey?" WOW, how selfish can you be?
Very interesting. I'd love to know more.

Do you have *******, she show signs of depression there alot of things it could be but just like in men sex drive drys up to in women other wise I might even say make friends with a bull who can wait and just invite him over to help you do stuff around the house or just hang out so she gets comfortable with him and he can just flirt time to time see if you can peak her interest
My thoughts exactly

We have been together over 30 years, she told me she had dated black men in college and I told her that turned me on. She has admitted to 3 or 4 since we have been together but always after the fact. and I have never gotten to see her with a black man. Came close several times but something always didn't work out and it never happened. She doesn't want me to fix her up because she says her abusive ex used to bring guys home and make her fuck them. Then something happened with her grown children found out about I would rather not get into on here but they now think she is a slut and think that is why she is saying she isn't like that anymore.

You and wifey need to attend Dr. Ley's podcast today about cuckoldry at 6:00pm MT ......

https://twitter.com/DrDavidLey

She’ll definitely do it again. Just keep pressing but be smart about it.

Do you have *******, she show signs of depression there alot of things it could be but just like in men sex drive drys up to in women other wise I might even say make friends with a bull who can wait and just invite him over to help you do stuff around the house or just hang out so she gets comfortable with him and he can just flirt time to time see if you can peak her interest
Thanks for the advice sounds good.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. November-2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma -

Back