Cuckold Training

Depends on what you'd be wanting to offer, white boi? How well would you want to improve on your lifestyle? And how come you don't want to talk to your Mrs., anymore about this?
what may i offer Sir? i haven't talked to my wife about this or my feelings of being a sissy because im sure she will not understand or approve. i'd like to somehow somehow somehow get an idea,, a hint if you will, from her about this lifestyle to see IF she might possibly be open to it before i "just let the cat out of the bag". i do not think she will approve based on what i know of her ideas and so forth.

what may i offer Sir? i haven't talked to my wife about this or my feelings of being a sissy because im sure she will not understand or approve. i'd like to somehow somehow somehow get an idea,, a hint if you will, from her about this lifestyle to see IF she might possibly be open to it before i "just let the cat out of the bag". i do not think she will approve based on what i know of her ideas and so forth.

Would your wife be angry if ever you invited a black friend over to your home, white boi?

Certainly not for all!

@Dsoul: i wonder how you are going to manage this. A dozen or more online submissives or "slaves", really?

i`ve done the online Dom|Master-thing once. And believe me, it`s a quite sophisticated task and time-consuming as well even with only one sub|slave, when done seriously. jm2ct`s.

I always try my best.

Back