Cuckold Training

I have used an 8 inch dildo on my gf many times and the other day when we had sex i talked about her getting fucked by lots of guys in a gang bang and eating her pussy after. She was really into it. She says she doesn't like black men and is really submissive and I am too but I have to try and be dominant. Don't know where to go from here

I have used an 8 inch dildo on my gf many times and the other day when we had sex i talked about her getting fucked by lots of guys in a gang bang and eating her pussy after. She was really into it. She says she doesn't like black men and is really submissive and I am too but I have to try and be dominant. Don't know where to go from here
My wife prefers a white bull also. No worries. However if you are not a dominant type, that doesn't work. Maybe suggest a dominant white bull or group of guys and the same scenario you described and she may be into that

My wife prefers a white bull also. No worries. However if you are not a dominant type, that doesn't work. Maybe suggest a dominant white bull or group of guys and the same scenario you described and she may be into that
Yeah, when we have sex im trying to make the dirty talk more about me just watching and her saying she would take strangers cocks. I also try and say stuff about being smaller for humiliation,but I think she doesn't want to upset me and doesn't go with it yet. The closest is when I used a dildo on her and I kept asking her how big it was and when she was cumming she said it was so much bigger and better, but nothing like that since.

665_1000.jpg

"Learn to embrace what you are and don’t ever be afraid to say it. Such is one of the demanding quality of being a slutwife. It isn’t merely the fact that you are now licensed by your husband (and even your Black Master) to enjoy being serviced by black cock, but that your entire being now much be geared towards worshipping and serving your Black gods however they demand of you.

As a Black-Owned slut, you are expected to wear your whore-wife status with pride and joy. Let your husband be well aware that henceforth you are a newly liberated housewife. No longer will you be taking your commands from him but from your Black Master instead.

You are expected to open forth your home to introducing your Black Master into it; the same goes to your husband as well. As a Black-Owned couple, worshipping your Master must be utmost on both your minds and heart. You must love, honour, and cherish your Black god in the best way possible, like he was your first love. Yes, it will be expected that most hotwives do end up loving their Master more than their husband; husbands, too, are expected to inspire this emotion in their wives."

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/07/embrace-your-black-owned-life.html

Hi, i am a masculine heterosexual male.I'm kind of a whore sex and the way to go :)) I want to experience this in practice too. To accomplish this I am looking for experienced, kind, gentle, attentive, great lover, serious men and women. I am looking for friends. I'm happy to talk about this tea with lords, ladies. I would be happy to accept good advice on this matter as well.
Hi everybody. :)

Back