Cuckold Training

how do i start learning. i think she wants me to be one, she has been flirting with black men from work for months and the other night she stayed over night at a guys house.
what do i do now to learn

You start first by declaring to yourself what you desire apart from her cucking you. For you to acknowledge that you so want to be a sub to you'd wife and her lover, and that you will remain true to them having power over you.

198228.jpg

I do agree with you that yes there are indeed variety of how couples desires their cuckold experience to be. Not that I'm forsing my own notion down anyone's throat. If anyone's been reading through the posts, they'll know that. The benefit of this lifestyle is the variety of choice that comes with it.

Just as every hubby has a desire of wanting the experience for his wife, so, too, majority of husbands don't wish to be totally relegated from the picture. Hence the aspect that is 'Cuckold Training '.
:))))

I do agree with you that yes there are indeed variety of how couples desires their cuckold experience to be. (...)

Just as every hubby has a desire of wanting the experience for his wife, (...)
Not every husband has this desire.
(...) majority of husbands don't wish to be totally relegated from the picture. (...)
Not quite sure what you mean by this statement, but you do have a point when you say that for a cuckold-curious husband who has not (yet) come to terms with his own desires some sort of guidance may be helpful. However, not every cuckold wannabe has a submissive nature or will suit the demand of your game as a player.

Not quite sure what you mean by this statement, but you do have a point when you say that for a cuckold-curious husband who has not (yet) come to terms with his own desires some sort of guidance may be helpful. However, not every cuckold wannabe has a submissive nature or will suit the demand of your game as a player.
Lots of ways to play:))

True, not every husband is or wants to be a sub. Its why I say that couples should know what they want/desire in their future cuckold experience for eacn other as well individually. If the hubby doesn't to to be a sub, they should then communicate that idea to whomever bull they desire spending time with so no one gets off on the wrong foot.

True, not every husband is or wants to be a sub. Its why I say that couples should know what they want/desire in their future cuckold experience for eacn other as well individually. If the hubby doesn't to to be a sub, they should then communicate that idea to whomever bull they desire spending time with so no one gets off on the wrong foot.
Yep, true & sound advice.

Yep, true & sound advice.

It's all about couples declaring what they want and how they want it for this lifestyle to work for them. Though most husbands often leave their desires open to see how they themselves will respond once they find a suitable lover for their wife. Only then does their desire become heighten enough that they slowly become sucked into the need to become subs.

It's all about couples declaring what they want and how they want it for this lifestyle to work for them. Though most husbands often leave their desires open to see how they themselves will respond once they find a suitable lover for their wife. Only then does their desire become heighten enough that they slowly become sucked into the need to become subs.
i think in many cases there is a psycho-social background to the need to dominate or submit. For the submissive it is often a relief not to be in control which creates a feeling of being "less responsible" or "less to blame" for their own actions. Thus it serves as kind of an "excuse".

This notion may fit for a wife who`s ideal societal image (and self-image incorporated in her due to her upbringing) is typically that of a woman/housewife who`s faithful to her husband. It may well fit for the husband as well whos "greatest fear" - according to common psychology - is that of "losing" his wife (sexually) to another man. Also such a husband is often looked down upon. (See also the Collins English Dictionary definition of a cuckold: "a man whose spouse has committed adultery, often regarded as an object of scorn").

But also the dominant role of a wife`s lover may have some psycho-social background. It is well possible that some of the "Black Bulls" perceive themselves in the role of a social underdog in their overall life situation what they may feel the need to compensate for.

Of course, assumptions about a person`s (individual!) motive for choosing a particular lifestyle role cannot be made in general. A couple`s wife, married for decades who`s been in the swinging lifestyle for years prior to hotwifing, may not feel any sort of guilt, nor need her husband feel any humiliation or degradation from the mere fact of his wife`s having sex outside the marriage (which they are both used to already). And a wife`s (black) lover need not be dominant or may be dominant because of other reasons than mentioned above.

I just need the Domination of my wife particular in our sexlife. while getting older whe both notice know she need a more Dominant sex partner while I going more submissive year by year. So once she take the step and cuck me with a Bull I'm sure she will see him more at her level and me as a submissive to both of them. As she will start to like the way they have good and satisfying sex he will be her provider. BUT she will still love me and treath me good in normal life.
And for me the most importan thin is that she has good sex with him, while I'm getting excited and my cuckold feelings getting feed.

ok so i agree to do this and how do i signup and do i let a black man take her first or after we agree. I am still not sure especially if she is already doing things that i don know about

ok so i agree to do this and how do i signup and do i let a black man take her first or after we agree. I am still not sure especially if she is already doing things that i don know about

First thing, have you discussed this idea with her? Not just about you both getting into the lifestyle but of finding someone to open her erotic willpower over you.

If you haven't yet, then you ought to.

I just need the Domination of my wife particular in our sexlife. while getting older whe both notice know she need a more Dominant sex partner while I going more submissive year by year. So once she take the step and cuck me with a Bull I'm sure she will see him more at her level and me as a submissive to both of them. As she will start to like the way they have good and satisfying sex he will be her provider. BUT she will still love me and treath me good in normal life.
And for me the most importan thin is that she has good sex with him, while I'm getting excited and my cuckold feelings getting feed.

You yet to find an appropriate bull for both of you?

how do i approach this with my wife. I mean she talks about the black men from work a lot and when first married used to talk about the black guys she knew in school.Even had a few over for drinks, dinner or other things when first married, which led to few issues.
what about pregnancy, is it a big deal

how do i approach this with my wife. I mean she talks about the black men from work a lot and when first married used to talk about the black guys she knew in school.Even had a few over for drinks, dinner or other things when first married, which led to few issues.
what about pregnancy, is it a big deal

Have you convinced her yet about wanting her to cuck you first?

2017-01-13 02.01.01-2.jpg

Back