Cuckold Training

I would love to meet with a lot of you white hubbies/couples in here to start a cuck-training program, cos I think a lot of you require such!

Any of you ever thought of being involved in such?
Interesting... Training helps to change attitude after listening lot of success stories of cuckold couples and answers many questions of curious people so it gives confiadance and reduce anxiety..

Well... You could have the opportunity be my wife's first BBC. She has been with friends of ours. All white. All you gotta do is be the right guy, break the ice, and undoubtedly you would be in!

Nothing turns me on more! My wife knows all about my fantasy and we fantasize together....among other things i have her say things like......i love black cock, i love sucking black cock, fuck my married white pussy with your black cock, i want you to find a black guy to fuck me.....we have a realistic black dildo that we havent used yet, but we will be soon.....taking it slow, dont want to scare her off

Wife is sexy, pretty, fit 52

Cuckold Training begins with husbands learning to accept what is before them: about how much they desire for their wife to become a Black Cock slut, and that they would end up supporting her resolve into this . . .

6624097.jpg

How deep would you love to go into the Cuckold lifestyle? How further down the Rabbit Hole would you want your wife to travel to become the Hotwife you imagine her becoming?

For most husbands, the answer is quite simply—all the way. But admitting to it is one thing, making it happen is another.

Some couples much prefer being on the fringe of safety. Husbands prefer showcasing their wives online than actually making it possible for the wife to get inspired towards being aware of this lifestyle. Such men would claim impossibility the task of getting their wives to want to see things their way. And yet when it comes to making their wives become aware of their desire for her to cuck them, they often chicken out. Not to say there’s anything wrong with that.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/going-deep-into-lifestyle.html

Nothing turns me on more! My wife knows all about my fantasy and we fantasize together....among other things i have her say things like......i love black cock, i love sucking black cock, fuck my married white pussy with your black cock, i want you to find a black guy to fuck me.....we have a realistic black dildo that we havent used yet, but we will be soon.....taking it slow, dont want to scare her off

Wife is sexy, pretty, fit 52

Even better you should know your training will be further enhanced when you invite a Black Master into your home, and you get to say all those submissive words to him while he has your wife on her knees.

tumblr_nbtpgpZexZ1rntg91o1_500.jpg

We’re taking our training very seriously, although we may be heading toward a hotwife situation more than a strictly cuckold one.
Either way, you need a sexy, beautiful wife and the proper training equipment.
First, the wife:

Back