Cuckold Starter Pack ~ Lesson One: Defining Yourself

"What the fuck are you doing?"

In referring to the aforementioned quote, and in connection with your desire to watch her with another male:

1) Have you ever found yourself questioning your own judgment by the use of the same, or similar remark - to yourself?

2) Have you ever thought that your significant other would say this, or something similar to you - if she were to find out of your desire?

3) Have you ever thought that your significant other would say this, or something similar to you - if you were to be totally honest with her, and inform her of your desire?

If you answered 'Yes!' to any of the three presented questions, you're not alone.

First and foremost, the basic definition of 'cuckold' is: The male figure of a relationship, whose female counterpart is adulteress. Truthfully, it is THAT simple.

Indeed, there are varying extremes of 'cuckold', much like there are varying extremes of religion and politics, but overall, a 'cuckold' is nothing more than the summary definition of the preceding paragraph.

For the purposes of this writing, I wish to address the simplicity of the cuckold's knowledge of her being adulteress AND the cuckold's desire to be involved.

Being a cuckold is considered somewhat 'abnormal' from the standard norms of what a male figure is supposed to be. By nature's calling, males are supposed to:
a) Attract the female.
b) Impregnate the female.
c) Support and protect the female and his posterity.
d) Defend the female from other males.
c) Repeat.

By most general standards, a male isn't supposed to be attracted to the thought, or sight of another male near his female. Yet, as cuckolds... we absolutely welcome other men to peer and lust upon our woman, and more than likely, we encourage ~ hoping that he will be the one that chooses her.

I'll write that the good majority of men that are interested to watch their beautiful, sexy significant other with another man are probably closeted cuckolds: They'll NEVER bring their fantasy into action, due to their lack of action. Truthfully, they would rather suffer with fantasy.

Define Yourself.

Based upon research, my own opinion states that a female is more apt to accept and provide for her male's desire and/or fantasy to include other females in the relationship, rather than introducing another male.

Becoming a bona-fide cuckold is a difficult task. It isn't easy. It takes patience and it is, at minimum, a three-person process: She, he and yourself.

@MyLovelyLaurita: According to your analysis the cuckold husband seems to be exactly "what a male figure is supposed to be"...
a) Attract the female.
already achieved, because he had been attracting and is now married to his hotwife
most married couples also have a baby at one point of their marriages; a cuckold couple has a higher chance of creating offspring, because there is a greater number of potential inseminators
cuckold husbands are typically supportive in many respects and care for their wife`s well-being and family, even in cases where others would have left them already
cuckolds typically defend their wives; first by keeping their secrets, but also they defend them from men (and women!) who are racist or call them sluts; a good cuckold husband will always protect his wife from men who aim to do her harm instead of providing her pleasure
c) Repeat.
cuckolding is a lifestyle not a ONS, so there will always be a repeat

Anyone not agree?

"What the fuck are you doing?"

In referring to the aforementioned quote, and in connection with your desire to watch her with another male:

1) Have you ever found yourself questioning your own judgment by the use of the same, or similar remark - to yourself?

2) Have you ever thought that your significant other would say this, or something similar to you - if she were to find out of your desire?

3) Have you ever thought that your significant other would say this, or something similar to you - if you were to be totally honest with her, and inform her of your desire?

If you answered 'Yes!' to any of the three presented questions, you're not alone.

First and foremost, the basic definition of 'cuckold' is: The male figure of a relationship, whose female counterpart is adulteress. Truthfully, it is THAT simple.

Indeed, there are varying extremes of 'cuckold', much like there are varying extremes of religion and politics, but overall, a 'cuckold' is nothing more than the summary definition of the preceding paragraph.

For the purposes of this writing, I wish to address the simplicity of the cuckold's knowledge of her being adulteress AND the cuckold's desire to be involved.

Being a cuckold is considered somewhat 'abnormal' from the standard norms of what a male figure is supposed to be. By nature's calling, males are supposed to:
a) Attract the female.
c) Repeat.

By most general standards, a male isn't supposed to be attracted to the thought, or sight of another male near his female. Yet, as cuckolds... we absolutely welcome other men to peer and lust upon our woman, and more than likely, we encourage ~ hoping that he will be the one that chooses her.

I'll write that the good majority of men that are interested to watch their beautiful, sexy significant other with another man are probably closeted cuckolds: They'll NEVER bring their fantasy into action, due to their lack of action. Truthfully, they would rather suffer with fantasy.

Define Yourself.

Based upon research, my own opinion states that a female is more apt to accept and provide for her male's desire and/or fantasy to include other females in the relationship, rather than introducing another male.

Becoming a bona-fide cuckold is a difficult task. It isn't easy. It takes patience and it is, at minimum, a three-person process: She, he and yourself.

I like these sentences:

"I'll write that the good majority of menthat are interested to watch their beautiful, sexy significant other with another man are probably closetedcuckolds: They'll NEVER bring their fantasy into action, due to their lack ofaction. Truthfully, they would rather suffer with fantasy."

I am glad that my wife took action to get us into this fantastic lifestyle. We have never been closer to each other. a6e57ae7-a78b-4d7e-90cd-334a0bc6eeb8.gif

It has given us a lot in many ways, including healthy offspring.

Last edited:
@MyLovelyLaurita: According to your analysis the cuckold husband seems to be exactly "what a male figure is supposed to be"...
already achieved, because he had been attracting and is now married to his hotwife
most married couples also have a baby at one point of their marriages; a cuckold couple has a higher chance of creating offspring, because there is a greater number of potential inseminators
cuckold husbands are typically supportive in many respects and care for their wife`s well-being and family, even in cases where others would have left them already
cuckolds typically defend their wives; first by keeping their secrets, but also they defend them from men (and women!) who are racist or call them sluts; a good cuckold husband will always protect his wife from men who aim to do her harm instead of providing her pleasure
cuckolding is a lifestyle not a ONS, so there will always be a repeat

Anyone not agree?
I certainly agree on this:

"cuckolds typically defend their wives; first by keeping their secrets, but also they defend them from men (and women!) who are racist or call them sluts; a good cuckold husband will always protect his wife from men who aim to do her harm instead of providing her pleasure"

8af51734-0ab2-4baa-b23f-8addd144f5eb.jpg

In most cases I also agree on this:

"acuckold couple has a higher chance ofcreating offspring, because there is agreater number of potential inseminators".

We have, however, chosen to only breed interracially, and as my wife only has one lover, there is only one inseminator. But he manages the job well.

f497976c-a201-4030-9fc0-d2c65cb54710.png

Back