cuckold size

I'm so small I dont even try to fuck. I feel my place is eating pussy and serving women anyway they will allow.
Hang in there bro. Pussy is a great thing. Getting it any way u can is what's important. I'm not naieve enough to think my girl couldn't benefit from a bbc but believe it or not she actually loves riding on my cock and does so, often

His penis looks exactly like yours. Amazingly similar! Yes it's a curse because that's not very big
I'm curious... When you are getting fucked by ur husband does a penis that size not feel good or is it that a bigger penis just feels better? I'm Working on a theory about penis size and what the woman is used to fucking.

I have checked out this thread every once in awhile to see the feedback but haven't commented. Some comments I found to be kind of amusing. While I don't have a penis that anyone would consider a "monster cock" it is a respectable 6.5" +/-, depending on the day and a circumference of just a bit over 5". While I have never really had any complaints and I satisfy my wife I think a big part of the appeal for Amie is the change of pace and what would be the point of her being shared with someone with smaller cock than I have? It has happened but for the most part her lovers have been bigger than me and the fact that most have been black just enhances the excitement for both of us.

Back