cuckold size

What is the average size of cucks cuckolds tell us how you measure up full size not in your little cages lol

My husband has not an small penis. It's 17 centimeters long and it's so fat too.
The only black guy who I fucked with, has almost the same measure than my husband. Despite their sizes are almost equals, my ex black boyfriend used to make me cum faster but it was for different motives.
He had more sex experience than my husband, so he knew how to turn me on easily (he sucked my nipples during half an hour some times and it makes me wet immediately. My husband didn't take in count I needed this kind of stimulus at first) and he knew how to move his body for a better penetration and rub.
But one of the most important thing from all was that he was black. I always felt more attraction by brown guys and all my boyfriends had been brown, before my ex. He was my first and only black guy.
My ex knew it, so when we were going to have sex, he always tryed to be completely naked.
My husband is blonde with green eyes. He is really cute and I love a lot. My preferences have varied along the years and I could say either black or caucasian guys could be cute.

Hubby is 5-6" soft and a very girthy 11" when fully aroused.The only men I've come across that are as big or bigger than him are black men.He's only a cuckold in that I openly have sex with other men and women with his approval and encouragement.But then I encourage and approve of him openly having sex with other women and men,making me a cuckqueen(?).We see ourselves more as a swinger couple than a cuck couple xx

Hubby is 5-6" soft and a very girthy 11" when fully aroused.The only men I've come across that are as big or bigger than him are black men.He's only a cuckold in that I openly have sex with other men and women with his approval and encouragement.But then I encourage and approve of him openly having sex with other women and men,making me a cuckqueen(?).We see ourselves more as a swinger couple than a cuck couple xx
OK
Alphamale is very horny " will fuck u both tonight or today!
Get inbox!

Back