cuckold size

Mine also measures 4.6 in erection and I think it used to measure more than 4.6.
You are right in line with the majority of white guys. The official American average of 5.1" is misleading. By average you might think most whites are just over 5", but that's wrong. The small number of upside outliers always bring the average over the majority size. In addition to the small fraction of hung whites, the US average also includes some Black men that further skew the numbers up.

The more useful and meaningful stat is median, not average. Median is something under 5 and measures the size below which most white guys fit in. To illustrate how this works, consider 11 sample measures: 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. The average is 55/11 = 5 but you'd be wrong in thinking most of these guys had 5" or more. The median is 4 in that fully half (or more in this case) fall at or below 4". In the same way, the actual median size puts the majority of whites under the pseudo-official 5.1" average. In most people's real world experience, including mine, encountering a white guy in the 4" range is significantly more likely than a 5+". This example reveals odds of 55% for 4" or less and 45% for 5" or more. In real life at least half of all white boys fail to achieve 5".

All the average does is make the majority of "small" ~4" guys feel like they're a minority when we're not, and sets women up for many white disappointments. Even this simple illustration is skewed up by way over-representing 7"+ whites as 27%. Reality of white dick is smaller. It would be a stretch to say 10% reach 7".

Like most of us, you're also noticing the shrinkage with age. The size distribution for 50+ males is even smaller. Stats are not differentiated by age but, if they were, I'm sure that median would be a low 4.x. I'm ~1" shorter now than I was 15 years ago. Before I accepted my proper beta role that would have panicked me. Now I embrace my natural detumescence.

Footnote: the white penis continues to shrink with every generation. Stats from even 20 years ago are over-estimates now. Lots of reasons for this as testosterone falls due to environmental estrogens and the rising popularity of vegan/vegetarian diets among women. White micro-penis is orders of magnitude more common now than 40 years ago.

Last edited:
You are right in line with the majority of white guys. The official American average of 5.1" is misleading. By average you might think most whites are just over 5", but that's wrong. The small number of upside outliers always bring the average over the majority size. In addition to the small fraction of hung whites, the US average also includes some Black men that further skew the numbers up.

The more useful and meaningful stat is median, not average. Median is something under 5 and measures the size below which most white guys fit in. To illustrate how this works, consider 11 sample measures: 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. The average is 55/11 = 5 but you'd be wrong in thinking most of these guys had 5" or more. The median is 4 in that fully half (or more in this case) fall at or below 4". In the same way, the actual median size puts the majority of whites under the pseudo-official 5.1" average. In most people's real world experience, including mine, encountering a white guy in the 4" range is significantly more likely than a 5+". This example reveals odds of 55% for 4" or less and 45% for 5" or more. In real life at least half of all white boys fail to achieve 5".

All the average does is make the majority of "small" ~4" guys feel like they're a minority when we're not, and sets women up for many white disappointments. Even this simple illustration is skewed up by way over-representing 7"+ whites as 27%. Reality of white dick is smaller. It would be a stretch to say 10% reach 7".

Like most of us, you're also noticing the shrinkage with age. The size distribution for 50+ males is even smaller. Stats are not differentiated by age but, if they were, I'm sure that median would be a low 4.x. I'm ~1" shorter now than I was 15 years ago. Before I accepted my proper beta role that would have panicked me. Now I embrace my natural detumescence.

Footnote: the white penis continues to shrink with every generation. Stats from even 20 years ago are over-estimates now. Lots of reasons for this as testosterone falls due to environmental estrogens and the rising popularity of vegan/vegetarian diets among women. White micro-penis is orders of magnitude more common now than 40 years ago.
You are probably more correct than you know. The 5.1 inch average American penis is most definitely skewed because it’s counting black males in the equation. And as far as age goes, mine has shrunk considerably over the years. My cock went from about over 5 inches as a young man to now at almost 50 years old about 4 inches on my best day. I’m approaching micro penis range. It’s something as a cuck I’ve learned to live to embrace.

Well said. Very informative. I agree that the majority of white dicks are smaller than we were led to believe when more accurate statistics are considered. And it is true penis size does decrease with age. My 4 inch penis is now 3.5 and edging closer to a micro penis. Bottom line is Black Cock is bigger than white penis by and even larger margin than previously believed!

Last edited:
So I wish to hear your thoughts and opinion on my cock. It's small but I try making it bigger with pump. Here's me compared to a 12 inch toy.my tiny balls
That's me hard normally then a few other pics and me after pumping. View attachment 6175617View attachment 6175618View attachment 6175619View attachment 6175620View attachment 6175621View attachment 6175622View attachment 6175623View attachment 6175625
In that sixth pic it looks as if you have a ball not balls

What is the average size of cucks cuckolds tell us how you measure up full size not in your little cages lol
my c ock rock hard is the exact same size as a roku remote; just under 5.5 inches long

Attachments

• 20230416_075124.jpg
    20230416_075124.jpg
    974.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230416_075711.jpg
    20230416_075711.jpg
    986.4 KB · Views: 19
Back