cuckold size

The mass of messages here smacks of hysteria and self-flagellation! Guys, a fetish is a fetish, but sometimes you should think about NEP, take responsibility for your own cocks, and then you look, and business with wives will go more fun!;)

What is the average size of cucks cuckolds tell us how you measure up full size not in your little cages lol

I am almost 7 inches. Probably about 6.7-8 inches. Not small but not huge either. As a masculine white man into interracial cuckolding I don't think you have to have a tiny penis to be into this. I just love seeing white women getting pleasured by black men, even if my own penis is relatively satisfactory.

I'm sorry, you're a bull!
Lol, yes, sometimes...75% 😁...Tragically white however
Vanilla Ice Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

Hubby is 1.5 - 2 inches hard
Bless him.
This is what I love so much about this lifestyle. Despite the fact that his penis is so inadequate you have found a way for this to be a very fun pleasurable and good thing for both of you. By committing to BBC and embracing his tiny size you both gain far more than if he was adequate and he finds redemption in his inferiority it's just a beautiful thing.

Back