cuckold size

I'm not small nor ugly lol. I just love sex A LOT! And cuckoldry is the hottest fetish I've EVER experienced? I have been a bull for years, but i like to be submissive too? Nothing gets me off more than seeing my beautful perfect woman cumming nonstop orgasms and i get to ******* them. Mmmm getting horny just thinking about it lol

Anyways here I am.

Attachments

• 00u0u_z6kuy2owbM_600x450.jpg
    00u0u_z6kuy2owbM_600x450.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 01616_lQHMOwMEdxx_600x450.jpg
    01616_lQHMOwMEdxx_600x450.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 32
I doubt that having a small cock has anything to do with cuckolding. Either you want to watch your wife get some strange dick or you don't. Most of this is controlled by the husband in spite of what you read in these fantasy posts.
Surely small cock not all the reason but does play a part even its if just the husband wants her to have a big cock in her . Then there is the fantasy/desire for black cock too . Not always the husbands idea as often the husband is away on work when wives start up with other men .

So does wearing a cage definitely make it smaller??? Give me some examoles olease guys?

Im 5.5" last time i measured which is years ago so maybe i need to do this gain. But its very thin and ive wanted to be a cuckold for a very long time.
I think psychologically wanting to be a cuckold is a self protection thing. In the sub conscious we find pleasure in a path that removes pressure to perform and thankfully i like most others i bet, tend to love giving oral.
Diabetes is the icing on.the cake. Small and useless! Somebody make me a cuckold please! I feel like ive got it tattooed actias my forehead sometimes and yet it still goes unnoticed.
Ah well, we live in hope x
Having the wife enjoy sex with her black boyfriends does take the pressure off being unable to perform . However, there are always other risks involved with this lifestyle. Most common is that she enjoys it too much and becomes a nymphomaniac for black cock . Wives leave with their black boyfriends and some the later learn that the boyfriends leave them for other women too

Back