cuckold size

So does wearing a cage definitely make it smaller??? Give me some examoles olease guys?

Im 5.5" last time i measured which is years ago so maybe i need to do this gain. But its very thin and ive wanted to be a cuckold for a very long time.
I think psychologically wanting to be a cuckold is a self protection thing. In the sub conscious we find pleasure in a path that removes pressure to perform and thankfully i like most others i bet, tend to love giving oral.
Diabetes is the icing on.the cake. Small and useless! Somebody make me a cuckold please! I feel like ive got it tattooed actias my forehead sometimes and yet it still goes unnoticed.
Ah well, we live in hope :) x

So does wearing a cage definitely make it smaller??? Give me some examoles olease guys?

Im 5.5" last time i measured which is years ago so maybe i need to do this gain. But its very thin and ive wanted to be a cuckold for a very long time.
I think psychologically wanting to be a cuckold is a self protection thing. In the sub conscious we find pleasure in a path that removes pressure to perform and thankfully i like most others i bet, tend to love giving oral.
Diabetes is the icing on.the cake. Small and useless! Somebody make me a cuckold please! I feel like ive got it tattooed actias my forehead sometimes and yet it still goes unnoticed.
Ah well, we live in hope :) x
U must show us that desaster between ur legs so than can give a judge of ur worm.

Back